ATA should refund back purchased made on the account that they ban.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RefundBackMyMoney, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATA always take dictatorial measure in banning accounts. No warning, no consultation, no email, nothing. Out of the blue, ATA ban an account.

That's their right, so be it. The issues is about the Nob purchase made in those accounts. ATA should refund back all those Nob that had never been utilised.

Current situation is like **** level thievery. ATA accepted the purchase, But before the purchase can be fully utilised, ATA ban the account, making the purchase redundant.

I don't think ATA really want to make money this way. So ATA should refund all those accounts that they ban. ATA have all the data and transaction history, the refund should not be done on case by case basis. Which ever accounts that ATA banned that have not use their Nob, should get a full refund, money returned to their purchasing ID.

It's quite simple and ATA Team should be able to complete it in minutes. Please stop this **** level thievery. Thanks

2. I don't play anymore nor have I in a good while but my god the dumbass posts like this still amuse me.

Just because you spend money does not entitle you to break the rules.

If you believe you have been treated unfairly contact Google or apple or whoever your app store payment option is.

If you cheated I say this in the nicest way possible. Hahahaha stop being a dumbass and expecting the world to not punish you for it.

Thrawn likes this.
  3. You spending ingame does not affect the fact that you are breaking ToU. Shouldve thought of that before spending eh?

4. If you want, you can literally refund everything via the place you bought it from Google play, apple

5. Would you make the same request had you not got banned?

6. The world tends to work in a sort of cause and effect.

As a child, you put your hand on a hot oven. Your hand burns and you know not to do that again.

Older you're doing a stunt on your bicycle and you fall off, you hurt yourself. Don't fall off your freaking bicycle.

Now as an adult, you spend money in a game and break tou. You get banned.

Don't complain when you screw up.

7. No matter how unjust bans a way to promote transactions so your pleas shall fall deaf ears mostly cause they listen to mods like there trust worthy when 90% of the time they committed lite fraud pretended they someone else with the same ass I.p address of previous rejections an being that most played the game longer than any of them worked here they gone swear they aware when they know nothing

8. Yeah refund this person self confession of being banned so his sorry now. 😞 🤣 good luck. Feedback much better avenue than wc. Trolls will laugh at you. And everyone else.

9. A quick email to ATA will tell you exactly why you were banned. If it is justified , the account is forfeit. ToU has said so forever. Purchase at your own risk, or better yet. Don't risk getting banned. If you were wrongly banned it will become quickly apparent in the appeal process.

Good luck and thanks for the post.

10. I think this thread has run its course. You were either banned for good reason, or can appeal it and render this moot. Financial disputes about IAPs should go directly to support, not the public forums. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.