ATA, how can you possibly justify this?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Aug 10, 2013.

1. That was a bunch of garbllygouk 

2. @murph

Look at our size difference. It is unlikely he did more damage than me, especially considering he has fewer actions and only 2 KOs.

3. @spyte

If that is the case then it is a pretty stupid system. I'm a hitter so I mostly hit, then scout/assassin. Why should the amount of opponents pots burned give such a big discrepancy?. Remember this is ten extra mith for a guy who had cast 2 fewer mith spells and KOed only 2

4. Just the way they decided to do it after getting rid of war tax, they figure everyone uses pots so base the mith on pots and mith instead of gold won. Take it up with ata lol

5. @ spyte

Read the thread title. That's just what I'm doing. Lol

6. Frog....

As much as I would love to troll, that is messed up.

7. Since you have a high spy defense you were most likely scouted more than assassinated. The main action done to a guild hansel are assassinations... Which BURN your pots.

8. Oh. The cat is out of the bag. I'm a little late to this one 

9. Mith goes on how much they cost you lol if they cost him 1/2 what you pay n use same in pots he should get 2x. love the noobism btw keep crying on forums it's entertaining 

10. Hmm it seems silly that pots burned/ used should be weighed so much higher than KOs, mith used, and successful actions combined.

11. Also, every single of my actions was with full pots, so I burned more offensive pots than he did.

12. Smaller builds always get more mith than larger builds. Say I warred on my 17mcs attack build and this GH , got equal plunder, kos, everything equal I could easily get 30-50% more mithril on this due to my size

13. I'm with you this time Frog. The math is, and has always been, messed up.

KaW needs to implement "bully rules" (aka DTS and DTW). You can't just step in the ring with people because it's EE day. Fight in your weight class.

And the 10 minute fixed timer is an all around fail. Encourages nerds to do what they do with programs that shouldn't so what they do. Plus..the random encourages a cohesive effort, rather than relying on that guy/girl that calls targets out.

14. How much did YOU cast before the war and how much did HE cast?

15. Smaller builds get better mith payout

16. Frog this has been the payout system for almost 6 months now and your just now complaining about it?.

And you finally win an EE with set Ko times and you complain? That just seems odd to me.
    I have yet to see a valid argument for why random KO times are better than set Ko times it's just more work to track.

KNIGHT

17. I casted the first 2 mith spells which only cost 2 mith, I barely plundered 100,000 but I received 19 mithril

18. Try hitting bigger opponents frog.

19. *100,000,000 I mean