asw critique

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Let's face it, not all in the top 10K are war builds. And not all who has war builds know how to war effectively. Doing it the traditional setup is fun I agree. But is it fun to/for everyone? Especially if you see a build on your side not fit for war.

So to separate the "war vets" from the others is come up with a tournament where ~99.9% are war ready account owners. It may not be ASW but an EE(?) ALL STAR WARS (for lack of a better term). If S5 will be all indi wars, it is more on the "personal" achievement side. Let's say the top 100 EE warrers gets to participate. And to make this as prestigous as possible, it only happens ONCE A YEAR, just like ASW.

2. Support for cannonballs suggestion! 

No point in casting for some of us. My job had me on call all weekend. I could have sneaked in one six hour war, but no way for anymore than that. Didn't want to be a war liability for other participants, so no asw for me... again 

3. Dang.. posted with the wrong account lol I couldn't have warred if I wanted to on this one

Good luck to all my friends and family in the finals, maybe next year I'll be able to join ya

4. The only change id make would be re roster after each round. People leave and or get shattered swords and cant war. Those clans are at a disadvantage.

And make ally hires unavailable completely inside or outside of war if woc is casted and war has begun. No need for stripping mid war.