ASW '12 winners: important info

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Grinch, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Very angry and quite disappointed to see several players who were on loosing teams now mercing for other teams.

Poor form, very very poor form. :evil:

2. I agree Jeeza ASW was a freaking joke very poorly done on Devs part and clan who Merced should auto loose and only get a lvl1 achievement

3. I think no achievements, Re-Do the ASW next week as this one failed hard, and let me in 

4. Fine w/ me this was a FAIL and disable quests for goodness sake

5. This is totally a crappy ASW. Can't KaW kick whoever not supposedly on the roster?? Why allow merc in the very first place???!!!

6. Lmao funny how u crying about mercing yet planted an open osf for last 10mins of war to win. 

7. Jezza, you should be happy that you can still play the next round if not the open OSF your team mbers planted in conquest

8. Lmao what a joke there should of been a mod in each clan to watch over things oh hang on they were all in the same clan lol funny that

9. Lamentable. Ahora nos dices eso? Iros a la mierda panda de golfos. Que decepción mas grande. (regrettable. Now u say that? go away gulfs. that bigger disappoinment)

10. Wow. Shocked to see people who lost in first round of ASW now moved over to one of the other clans!

Just made this competition even more of a shambles than I thought possible!