Asian Players! Don't join this crappy PVP event.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 30, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Be careful he might touch us 

2. Lol look at the tiny little noobs talking crap. Believe me, if it was the other way around, North Americans would be mad too.

3. I felt the same way when ee wars first began. Not a single one fit my schedule, so i never was able to partake. Maybe thats why i am so bitter towards ee.... But then again, events really arent great unless you dont work. Everyone has to sleep at some point , and its a 72 hour event, so every timezone should have to sleep at least 2-3 times during this point. So why dont the asian timezone people pillage other timezones during their sleep 

4. Na always favored at least single them out instead of your victimized brothers

5. Canadian and Proud! 
    You say "hoser" so much in this post that it starts to devalue your argument. Try a thesaurus and switch it up a little. Make it interesting Frog, your boring me.

6. Support. We know you Asians will just get on and take of the LB like in every other game ever. Pls no dnt do it. #nopvpjustpve

7. So the event is on for 72hrs.
    If I sleep 24hrs I can play for up to 48hrs.
    Does that happen for all TZ's?

Post how many hrs can u PvP in your TZ.
    Do not post your TZ Ty n GL

8. Whine. Whine. Whine.

9. iG



10. I thought is thread was going to be about how awful the event is in general  it's not nearly generous enough with rewards.

I agree with thread. Even being European we get stuffed with American timings... They should have made it no steals (main reason I'm not doing it). We don't all have time to self pin for excessive amounts of time

11. I can PVP for a maximum of 10minutes before I get bored 

12. I thought Canadians liked being called hosers almost as much as they liked smoking weed and drinking flat beer. Wasn't there a comedy group called the hoser brothers?

13. Another crybaby thread from fraud

DERP!

No
    Support

14. Given that ATA founders are three Asian guys..

Yes they must be against Asians...

15. Support 

16. Wow brood. I never took you for one to not read a thread. It's a TZ problem.

17. The quote above may be tongue in cheek but you made reference not simply to tz but to Asians as a people. Unless if you mean looks are determined by tz.

In any case, I can empathize with players from different tz being affected by event times. I am sure a solution can be worked out.

18. Bit angry? Just don't sleep then and stop complaining

19. Canadians like the Trailer Park Boys now. If it isn't a guy in white stretchy jeans and no shirt...it isn't Canada.

SG use to rule this game. Am I wrong?

[​IMG]

Got your belly.

20. best tz is Europe, event ends at monday 9pm gmt