Ascend to Osmon Rai - March 31st!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

April fools joke?

2. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Are we gonna have higher cs than hire costs now?

3. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Nah, Grant already clarified. It's legit.

Plus, April fools is Friday.

4. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Well then they just started the game. I know a player who doesn't spend money who just started and in 2 weeks he has unlocked HF land. He is 10m stats. Events have made it easier for smaller guys to catch up

5. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Dank

6. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

True. Events are benefitting players more now than when the abyss came out. I remember that's when I started again. Made a new account and when I did these new lands came out. It was harder to catch up then than it is now.

7. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Ok to break my self imposed forum exile for this one topic.
    New lands are not a real issue. Game expansion has to occur.
    I would still like to see additional low lands to help newer players especially grow slightly faster to keep up with the ever expanding maps.

That said with the new lands I won't judge until I see the prices of lands ( which I hope will be comparable to the abysmal lands ). If they start low the first 10-15 lands (at least) help players gain more land and more gold to expand their kingdoms at a sensible rate.

As long as we can build abysmal buildings as well as whatever new fancy over priced gold sinks, then this update could be done in a way that actually benefits everyone, whilst giving the top what they need to stay interested.

That's what I hope for. Whether or not we get that will determine whether or not players appreciate the update or run for the hills.

Please take the hint devs. 

8. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

@KoT for those who randomly download KaW its a daunting game for someone new. Unless you know someone or stumble across someone helpful to give advice, its daunting and looks unachievable. Events yes have boosted - ll being unlocked - again fantastic - lots been done that have helped, but with more lands, bigger stats, may need a little bit more to draw people in

9. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

The real bonus for new players is that both the abyssl AND new lands will unlock after 15 hoarfrost are explored!

10. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

_x_III_SIL3nt_kill3r_III_x_

11. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Stats...stats of new buildings will dictate the number of people who will quit or play on. If we end up with super hansels or ps who can steal through any level of towers then it's game over. The loyal bigger spenders will not deal with that well I don't think. Bfa won't matter so what will be the point. However if the new towers can somehow counter or be large enough stats to turn off the hansels or ps we will see far more diverse builds. Now that would be a far more interesting Kaw. Let's see...

12. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I don't agree, I think if the towers are on par with hansels you'll either have tanks or hansels  there won't be anything else

13. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

If you do lower prices on buildings could you refund those who purchased those buildings on lands. Last new lands opened I was upgrading like crazy and then land prices dropped by half. It really kills those people who have been trying to build. Even put a day limit on it, like the last 30 days or something

14. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Grant, can I have your babies?

15. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

A day early on this the 31ST MARCH

16. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Let the insanity begin. Well getting into lb clans was nice while it lasted lol

17. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!


    Lmfao : P

18. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Seriously lol I spent over 20T on my HF lands, don't want them knocked down to half price.

19. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Couldn't agree more. Virtually no reason to be a tank anymore. Also scary to build bfa too high because nothing can stop an angry bc ps while you sleep. Let alone a clan of them. Unless you turtle maybe lol.

20. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Yay new lands! :)