Ascend to Osmon Rai - March 31st!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Everyone CO.planning about the new lands, when everyone was asking about them for 3 months. Hypocrites...

2. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

23m stats in 2 years. Does your opinion even count

3. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Redstar might come back now!

4. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Suck it up, if you quit you quit, if you stay then keep grinding. End game is not for all to grab, a lot of people need to not just realize this but actually accept it

5. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Lol

6. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I just want 5x zta with 1000% crux chest spell and no daily xtal limit so I can BC again thank you ?

7. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I was 1 land away from bc thx...

8. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I''ll say right now, it's not an April Fools Day joke.

9. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I dont know why people complaining so much. If devs do something then also they complain if devs dont do anything then also they complain.
    Its a game. Enjoy. If you wanna play then play. If you can't play then quit.
    This game is not all about to reach LB#1. Have fun whether you are 1mcs guy or 100mcs guy.
    Whats d fun if everyone will be #1.
    Cheers

10. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

So ZTA event incoming right? For a week? Right!?

Yeah I know that's a pipe dream 

11. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

That's exactly what someone pulling an April fools day joke would say.

*moonface*

12. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Why complain? You all do understand this game is a buisiness and they have to keep cash coming in for the game to exist? Have to keep the cash players spending, they keep the game afloat for us low ballers lol

13. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

It's scrambled:
    Osman Rai Lands = Moans Air Lands...
    It's the Mile-High club. Lol.️ 

14. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Okay. Thanks for confirming that, and nice conversation Grant. ?️

15. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Woop BC for 2 days!!!! Wow it was awesome while it lasted!!! Better than being 3 upgrades away like last time lol

16. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

thx devs aka ATA...my old retirement cash not gonna flow into this game.

17. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Looking forwards to seeing designs. New lands were inevitable i guess, know a there are some been excited for this for a long time. I'll be there grinding to bc again

But i do hate we will lose even more players yet again like each land release, and the impact on new player retention

I know lots have been done lately for new players and events boost growth a lot, but with the stats that will appear after these new lands, im hoping there are plans and idea's in place to get new players in still and give them a little more boost at the start. We want more fresh blood in KaW.

18. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I do t think we will see a huge drop in player base. After all the new lands suggest to run parallel with the abyss which will make it seem more attainable

19. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I bc'd a couple days ago, hate you guys man.

20. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

True but think about the players who haven't unlocked abyss or hoarfrost even for that matter.