As if kaw isn't dying fast enough on its own..

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by tempaccount2021, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The lack of effort being put into this game is surprisingly not the worst part. The support system is an absolute joke.

I got my account banned without a legitimate reason. Asked why I was banned, got an answer that didn't make any sense then got my ticket closed. Tried to get an explanation or appeal, ticket closed without an answer.

Even my lil bro's account got banned even though he's not linked to me. He tried to get an answer through support; ticket closed, no explanation.

The game's been dying for a while now. You guys manage to not only fail to attract new players, you also scare off people that haven't even violated anything and refuse to explain/reverse the situation. "You can appeal in 3 months", pretty sure I'll be playing a different game by then where devs do care, put in effort & have a half decent support team.

Btw, reason I got banned is because I have several alts (which I own the required amount of devices for). Thats the only way to catch up to people who have been playing for years bc devs putting in charms/furns completely ruined the game. Guess you only get away with this if you pay enough.

Have fun playing the game while it lasts, Shots out.

2. Disputing or complaining about silences or bans in the forums is not permitted. Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.