Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Also once again not an alt

2. If you wish to believe that I could care less

3. But I'm the bigger floppy

4. Didn't read every single god damned page, nor am I going to..

To everyone that keeps asking for SE's side of the story regarding ops "departure" from the clan..

It's nobody's business but their own. Op decided to air his dirty laundry in a public place, but that doesn't mean the clan wants to.

They're handling their business the same way many, many clans do. You just don't know it because a thread isn't created each and every single time it happens.

To the op...I don't understand why you say you created this thread if you weren't trying to garner support. That's exactly what you've done. Why would you think we even care about why you were kicked, why you're being farmed, who's telling the truth, who's not?

I don't play my game any differently knowing this information.

5. ADULT SCRABBLE: Rearrange the letters below to spell out an important part of the human body which is even more important when erect.
    P N E S I.
    People who wrote spine became doctors..
    The rest are sadly the sort of people that are my friends!

6.  image of a forum warrior 
    [​IMG]

7. That image is disturbing

8. Bunch of trolls. Why is it that no matter what the situation is the big clan is always correct? Even though they can't prove it even though there's no Ss its always the underdog that's always wrong just because the bigger side knows they can win. I bet se owner wouldn't fight Ares without his moth on bunch of cowards you ask me

9. Yea and you are so scared you are using an alt

10. Blah blah blah blah.... Seeyou you sure your not the op?

11. Actually Yarmes he is likely the OP's alt created just to talk smack. Their little barcodes look similar and he is awfully passionate about something that should make no difference to an actual player that size.

12. That picture..ugh

13. Even stranger.. Seeyou's owner has Yarmes name in his wall as a target. Maybe I will dig deeper into this "forum warrior's" past and knock a skeleton or two from his closet.