Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. So you have less than 100000 stats but your not an alt? Suurrreeee

2. Is it to much for you tiny little brain to comprehend floppy? I'm not an alt I font play a lotband when ivdo its forbade few minute or hours tops

3. Whoa massive typos in there lol oh well

4. I reset 2weeks ago I'm an original.member. of black. Hand

5. Whats with all the full stops

6. 2 weeks and still that weak?

7. @Uranus. If you reset your achievements still stay o nyour profile. That akward moment when someone is caught in a lie.

8. @ Iseeyou i dont understand any of that. Looks like you are the one with the small brains

9. I had no idea what the forum was when I had stats like that, but you have somehow figured it out and have also found a thread that you are quite passionate about. Not an alt he says. I reset last week another says. So very believable. Rock on forum warriors.. Rock on.

10. I never. Gotten. Achievements because. I was inactive. Dumb ****.

11. Don't lie you were caught you are an alt

12. Then wheres your activity achievement? You would at least have the 7 day achievement

13. Nice butt hurt thread from the writer. It could have been even better if SE owner didn't ban its members from posting cuz this thread would have been 10times funnier. Anyway much love to many many friends I have over there. As for the ares... Well take ur ass whooping and apologies and move on. no body likes a trouble maker and a drama queen. 

14. Activity has what to do with the reset achievement? Shut up child.

15. You dont even have a day of activity. Stop emberassing yourself

16. Is that towards me machine?

17. I made it for. One. Day. Ass