Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Yet I still see no proof and what a way to suck up to the big clans floppy grow some balls and have a mind of your own

2. I was wondering around. N found this.. it's funny af why a. Big. Clan hitting.one. person. Thats lame

3. Im still wondering what the hell it has to do with you pair of forum dwelling homos  ?

4. Wow you must have such massive balls hiding behind an alt!

5. Uranus that goes for you too.

6. Iseeyou grow balls and not post with an alt mayb? Makes you look pathetic, and all your arguements are invalid because of it

7. I never posted with an alt

8. Did anyone say you posted with an alt :rolleyes:

9. So everyone with low stats is an although now actually I'm not an although or anything close I just don't play often just happen to hop on and see this

10. I was. Just. Asking. I'm not a alt.

11. Don't see why everybody has a problem with SE.
    Haven't read all of it but as somebody has already said, if you do something wrong to a clan prepare to face the consequences.
    Also, what are clans for? War.
    Stuff like this doesn't need to be on forums for everyone to see, maybe if you'd have kept it off then you wouldn't have been in this situation.
    Support to SE :p

12. Only problem I have is 2 of their members farmed me for asking a question

13. I hate alt-posters, but if people are not alts, dont bash them. Check if they are alts first.

14. Make another thread in a month about how your not gunna break and I/We might believe you .

15. Why is there a lot of gay pics on here what are you proving.