Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. @Weezus. Im gonna borrow your tree saying

2. It's copyrighted, everytime you use it you have to pay a loyalty of whacking one of the turds on this thread.

3. weezeus is a a big noob bully cake.

4. @Turds.Prepare to be whacked cuz that saying is goin up everytime I get noob rage lol.

5. noooob cake stop eating noob meat and drinking noob juice.

6. "big Noob bully cake"  im laughing at the noobishness of that more than i should

7. @ Zeus please have your mum stop sending me these.
    [​IMG]

8. After shes gave u Aids.

9. Ae people supposed to be afraid because your a lb clan .

10. I find it funny how everyones talking about Ares being a forum warrior yet the only people I see are apocalypse members talking trash. I haven't even seen Ares post since he made the forum and he's only stating why he's warring and how he pervcieves it started. Everyone's entitled to an opinion just because it's not the same opinion as you're doesn't entitle you to farm him just my opinion.

11. I don't see why he wants a 1v1. He has pissed of a clan so has most likely been put in cc. That's normal op so you should get used to it.

12. how and why he pissed him off.

13. Everyone keeps saying he pissed them off but what did he do? He's told his side all apocalypse has managed to do is talk trash where's the evidence be did anything? Its his word and as vs SE Owners word that's very vague ATM

14. TS SE= baby meat prick noobs.

15. Maybe they're too busy fighting their ebs.

16. I'd whack you Cronus, but you're a mouthy chihuahua and you're too small to ride the roller coaster.

17. Probably notice they have not answered a single question but has managed to talk trash about him sounds like a butthurt cause he called you out and stood his ground

18. Respect to Ares..but to all the other fools that have nothing to do with this but are insulting SE an apoc... Ill be looking out for the apology threads.