Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I don't know why it still surprises me that people come out of the woodwork to offer their forum support to these poor, mistreated, bullied, abused, and thoroughly downtrodden individuals. This is not the first "oh my God! I pissed off apocalypse and now I'm having a bad day" thread. Will it ever sink in that there are just some families that just shouldn't be trifled with? Keep up the good work family and keep these threads coming you lack luster attention grabbing forum warriors.

2. Op you've gave your time zone away in your first post.

3. Lmao .... You guys are a trip . This is why I love forums

4. @Sons if you can find the TZ in OP you are good. No where does it say where he lives.

5. OP you are funny making this thread. /agree with yarmes if you picck a fight with a war clan you can likely expect to receive attention from all of them.

I get a kick out of the " dont hit him in my clan" lol...

6. spara elite why though i dont understand.

7. Why not zues?

TS support to SE.

Mouth pieces don't get to set the terms of war.

8. support to name calling
    support for unequal farming
    support for crying in forums
    support for Noob bashing
    support bra!!!!!!!!

9. please spell my name correctly GREEK GODS stay together. I WILL NOT SUPPORT TRUE SPARTAN NOR SPARTA ELITE.

10. Who are u Zeus? Pmsl

11. i am ZEUS KING OF GODS DUHHH. xD

12. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and to break the trust between friends is such a shameful thing. If you have trust in someone, you trust they wont break your confidence in them. To do that is rude.

13. Interesting...

14. To you forum dwelling bottom feeders:

What do you think would happen if someone took a run at Admins / owners of say a ZAFT clan? He'd end up on a clan page getting blitzed so hard his pants would go red.

It's the same thing against SE. They are a lb war clan and if you don't like their tactics, you can take your hippy ass on and go plant a tree in your eb garden.

15. I hated noob cakes (ts..se).

16. Lol Zeus 2/2/1 atk p:23

1 defense pot?