Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I have a friend in SE .... And honestly have/had great respect for you guys. Idk who is telling the truth not taking sides ...simply saying SE has strong enough members to hit 1v1 and to those saying your getting hit by two ppl.... Make sure it's 2 ppl and not 1 with 2 accounts.

2. Spartan , Bro In the first page you say the only reason he got kicked was because he didn't make the grade, BUT in the SECOND page you say he got kicked for many reasons .. Which is it ?

3. The reason is because he's fingered his sister and us spartans don't like that kinda thing it's wrong

4. What are the reasons he was kicked?

5. I'm seeing more than one Ares.. Whine whine 1v1 my two accounts. Be warned.. I'll cry to the formers if I see more than one person hitting my accounts. Seems legit. Support to SE.

6.  grammar nazi. *forumers

7. Does it bother you that you see two Ares?

8. I don't understand all these 1v1 bs. You mess up against a clan your going to get pounded one way or the other. All you noobs who don't like the way we play pls join one clan then we can whack you all! It's been this way since I started playing many moons ago and ill keep playing this way till I retire for good. Mess with Fire your going to get burnt!!

9. What we learned from the op's story is never share secrets with women ids 

10. Ever thought maybe a person could be in a better clan than u and then you get whacked

11. And why call him a noob if a clan goes against 1 person they must know he is capable of playing the game properly or else they are just scared noobs who need the whole clan to get 1 person

12. Everyone's a noob till proven otherwise!

13. Lol Yarmes, what kind of system is that? Joking, it actually works.

14. Well I think he proved he's not or else they wouldn't have all the clan hitting him

15. Lmao Glenn u have no idea. On another point why did u follow me earlier today?

16. Glenn ya quite clearly a tit head that has no idea what ya talkin about 

17. Resorting to call people names. How childish.