Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lol. Called him out. Where is he now?

2. Complete call out, come defend yourself or we'll all know whos telling the truth here. If your innocent then u have nothing to hide

3. Se owner

4. This doesn't make Apoc look good when something like this happens. Can you trust that leader now?

5. Never know but i doubt it... looks shady

6. I think ai hit a nerve they just tried to strip me but i banked all but 60k before the first hot landed is that considered a fail strip?

7. Yes it is lol wish theyd say something this is really one sided :/ shows who to believe.

8. Lmao they tried stripping you without having your time zone first ? No offense but why did the Apocalypse family allow them to be a part ? First this comes out , screenshots were proven and then a failed strip ? Come on Apocalypse , keep your family on check ..

9. whoaa but it gets better after all that chest beating SE broke the 1v1 agreements screen shots coming soon

10. LoLol wow respect to apoc but se is failing

11. Now it could be me but ummm this name

[​IMG]

does not look like sparta war machine interesting interesting indeed

12. SS of fail strip would be nice too

13. Apoc family is a Great War alliance , but they should really look at the ownership and its power . He was ready to offer an alliance into the Apoc family without consulting the top 3 main clans from apocalypse I'm presuming ? This really needs to get looked at

14. them stripping 

[​IMG]

15. My shiney new bars 

[​IMG]

16. 

FAIL!

Nice bank btw

17. Lmao he has screenshots of everything

This guy knows exactly what he's doing 