Are you really sorry kaw_community

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXLegendary_DonkeyXx, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Is that how you spell it? Thought it was odd that it didn't come up misspelled

2. Oh. Yeah. Didn't see the "TY" next to the "is it still my second offense". I think I'll stick with my first post. Today's generation in a nutshell.

Quick food for thought (and for donkeys sake I will say this may or may not have anything to do with this forum or may just be a rant). When someone does something above and beyond for you, simply be grateful and say thank you. Nothing else. No more demands or questions or wants. Just gratitude. You didn't have to get anything to begin with.

3. Ease up gentry. The kid is just having fun. Jesus christ

4. Gentry, give it a rest. It's obvious in my statement that is was a joke, only came about by my explanation that it felt like my birthday. .

I do believe the "ty" and "I'm sorry" (while short because I was about to work) was more than kaw_community needed to know I was grateful. Not to mention hours before your backhanded post, I changed my banner to show my appreciation.

So please have a seat. "TY"

5. Gentry is pissed cuz he didn't get that post from kaw_community in his news 

6. Gentry bro, stop wadding up your panties man. You're not you when you're butt hurt.

7. Dirty larry supports this claim.

8. You broke tos trying to be funny, when you clearly knew it was against the tos. It was previously just mentioned in wc before you sent your message about impersonating mods/update bots. And you knew KC was on (the tos violation was about him) and about 5-6 other mods in wc all talking at once.

What KC did for you was very generous, as i would not have lifted that silence if i were KC, because you purposefully broke tos.

9. I want a personal message

10. About? The fact people don't show gratitude? If he doesn't want to hear about it, lock or delete the thread. He got his answer. Lock it.

11. If only you would do that for my overreaction silences

12. There are records ancient Egyptians were complaining about "new generations" being rude and showing no respect to their seniors. Such generalizations are being made today as well. Do you conclude new generations are bald when you see few bald youngsters using same bad induction logic?

13. Youngsters? Induction or inductive? Or did you mean deductive?
    Thanks for showing me how much of a douche that sounded. My apologies op.  super excited you got a cool message. Now please lock this so no one else has to read that gibberish above. 

14. LOL. Ops thread became a bunch of nonsense and old men whining at eachother.  I think he may wish he was still silenced.

15. My god your ignorance is annoying.

16. This never happened when one of my silences were cleared -.- wait was it even on this account.

17. Actually Noto it was kaw_community that silenced me I believe. Not sure why he unsilenced. Maybe he seen it was all in fun. I imitated the silence bout and said kaw_community was silenced for silencing. ...

18. Kaw_community

19. @Kaw_Community

Your a Noob m9

20. Thankyou is the exact same thing as apologising