Are you freaking kidding me ATA?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Nov 5, 2014.

1. You should said that before I started shivering.

2. Last time I checked I wasn't blind, he doesn't have zero stats therefore he's not statless.

3. They repeat useless comebacks and lack the creativity to respond in a relative fashion.

4. he's statless compared to troll

5. Troll got a gf in dark haven, see if she makes Troll Samiches.

6. Troll has a new groupie gf in dark haven, maybe DH makes troll samiches too.

7. Who? I'm hungry and could use a sandwich!

8. But pimd doesnt even pvp? Devs why u so drunk? Give us the freaking pvp updates gawdddd

9. Please leave the thread in attempt to derail and sexist comments. Any further responses to this thread that are not directed in reply to you will result in a forum ban. Ty

10. People do hit BL noob. The issue they have is why a RP game is getting bonuses for pvp, and we get more EB's and timed wars.

11. :D

12. PVP is very much alive and well on PimD ️ there are "non fighters" on every ATA game even this one ️

13. Last I heard people in pimd thought SF stood for ceasefire.
    Besides, this does not mean we don't highly demand this, and we have for YEARS -.-

14. Lol then who ever informed you is an idiot 

Both PimD & KaW have been asking for PvP based promos for a long time, stop trying to make out either game is entitled to more then the other, both have paying customers, for that reason alone, players of either, or both games deserve some sort of customer satisfaction.

15. Yes. I am so mad at ata for all of our hmmm let's see like 450% plunder boost. Ima complain some more.

16. Does the RP pay extra?

17. 15%

18. your name is long.

19. Mine? 0.o

20. Aww that's f****d up we've been asking for that for years now, and pimd has it before us??