Are you freaking kidding me ATA?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Nov 5, 2014.

1. And jenni you sound like a capital C 

2. A capital Citizen?

3. ^No, I think he means cabbage.

4. This is just the best

5. Did I hear "roll" playing?

6. Another useless failed attempt to introduce a thought provoking thread by Jenni. Points for still trying in forums, which are dry atm anyways so...better than the usual. Pimd sucks, and so do role playing MaCHiNeS

7. I think ATA is running itself too thin. So that's my issue with KaW at the moment. Another is the economy system.
    T1's might as well be removed from the game. You know. Because one hire gets you a forge or two. And a volley gets you 12 lands and a full set of forges.

I quit KaW because the start was too slow. Now the slow thing is waiting in chat for someone to volley you to 1bil(or 5 billion now. I don't really know.) BUT THAT'S OKAY RIGHT? 1 BILLION IS HARD TO GET RIGHT?
    Of course it isn't.

The issue is the learning curve. Or rather. The Times per day you can play KaW.

I do not hate Kaw. Rather, I have had a really good time with it over the past 4-5 years. But ATA has to get their **** together.

At least they updated the profanity filter.

8. No just no, normally your funny but nothing about PIMD is funny

9. It's a Canadian based game, the demographics target the lone ice fishers in between wifi hotspots. Ask Moose the mod, he frequents the best KaW hotspots in the glorious Canadian buffer zone.

10. I actually laugh out loud for this in real life :lol:
    I'm stealing this gif and marking it as my own

11. When someone touches your bæ

12. Oh, trust me I am......And oh trust me, I'd make a retirement thread because you just done goofed, insulting me....

13. Where'd your troops go? [​IMG]

14. We aren't asking for money, only for the same "mini events", and particularly pertaining to pvp.

15. :laugh:

16. Ahhh thats awkward

17. Try : lol: without the space ;)

18. You can edit posts.

19. Lol this guy is the biggest wannabe VK/mod in kaw.