are the mods lock happy?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by 3nnui, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea can't even have any banter at all anymore. Sad era for forums.

2. You can still have banter, the problem is though that players push the boundaries between trash talking and downright personal attacks, in a vain attempt at getting lols from anonymous players.

Personally I like a good osw trash talking thread or a clan hate thread, but players take it too far.

Imo we just need to weed out the miscreants and fail wannabe trolls with perm forum bans and be done with it.

There's also the fact that some people are so overly sensitive and politically correct, they whine and cry about every little thing. :roll:

3. Moron

I honestly don't know where to begin with just how wrong you are.

Just because something is posted in wc doesn't mean it can't be in forums.
    In fact the BEST place to report problems is forums since it allows the 99% of kaw who weren't logged in at that particular point know there was a problem and find out if and how it was solved so future issues can be dealt with aswell.

Your job isn't to decide where I get my news but to make sure it isnt offensive or against tou.

So sit your silly ass down give yourself a reality check .

4. Alright, locking this thread up.

In the future, if you believe a post was locked in error please send feedback so we can look into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.