Arab refugees refuse aid. Discuss!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThreeSheeps, Sep 12, 2015.

1. I can't actually believe someone just compared the situation the refugees are fleeing and the American rebellion. I use the term rebellion instead of revolution as it technically was a rebellion.

The Americans had:
    garrisons (funded by british originally)
    Extremely low taxes in general. (You actually pay more now than you did under british rule)
    The aid of two other 'empires' though not as large, both were as military equipped as the british.

This is not forgetting you were also not the british priority at the time, India was.

You're comparing a well funded and equipped rebellion against people living in poverty with absolutely zero ways of defending themselves or fighting for their freedom against their oppressors.

You're an idiot.

2. Exactly

3. Quigamal sounds a right-winger that isn't smart enough to debate what I said or prove it wrong but doesn't like it because he wants to hate Muslims

4. Go fall ass 1st on spike you hippy tool

5. Just because you enjoy putting a spike in your ass doesn't mean the rest of us do.

6. Save it you prick

7. I will not save you my prick, as much as you would like me to save it just for you. I set my standards a little higher.

8. can you guys not do this on someone's wall?

9. How old are you 5? You talk like you still in kindergarten. Or is this just your unpressed gay feelings coming out?? Either way go yourself you asshat lefty

10. Support

I say to hell with them. Close the boarders

11. I would **** myself if it was possible. And it's you who keeps asking for the gay stuff man, you a little weird and violent fetish too by what I've seen. But anyway any more insults for anyone in this thread because you don't have logical arguments to try and prove your point?

12. Here's some logic. Grow a pair and fight your own battles or go to another country you don't despise and ruin that. Don't go to the west an piss allover ther values because you're uncivilized savage

13. Turtle, your scenario is way off base.

The Germans were the ones Jewish people were running from, not running to for help.

Kinda a gigantic difference....

14. They're still running

15. I bet a large amount of them are more civilised than you.

16. want them in Europe

My message is grow some balls fight for your country and dint expect free hand outs because I'm sure if all Christian Europe was in trouble you would help NOT[/quote]

17. Guess the pics didn't come up

18. If you are going to use the dead child on the beach. Blame his ignorant father that wanted free dentures after living and working in a free nation for the prior 2-3 years. He was not fleeing for his life.
    He murdered his child wanting a nicer smile.

The meat issue I actually get.
    The fact it could have been removed from the care packages and the rest of the food consumed I cannot fathom.
    Those men chose to force their children to go hungry due to a % of the food being against their belief.

Bit going against their belief I can respect at a base level.
    The fact it was packaged individually and could have easily been removed and children at least fed with the rest. That I do not forgive.

The mistake was an honest one. It would not of been repeated. The reaction to the mistake was extreme and far exceeded any reasonable course of action.