Aqua/Inferno/Equip/Mith MARKET

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cls, Apr 3, 2014.

1. This has probably been suggested before, but we seriously need a market in which we can trade or sell, aqua, inferno, equipment, mith and banner pieces etc, maybe even trade Feathers and future hunts.

Many of us now have aqua and inferno coming out of our ears. We have old equipment no longer needed that will be wasting away. Some of us get close to the hunts best reward but don't quite make it.

I suggest that the Devs make a market in which we can buy sell and trade these various goods. Whether its like eBay and it you can set the products as a buy it now or a bid if you think people may bid more than pay out right.

Or a section in the Mage where you can trade old mith enchanted equip for mith even if its half the amount you had spent on it.

All of the above could make this game even more entertaining, interesting and worth playing. DEVS PLEASE CONSIDER! IL

2. Just to add any new players will find it very difficult to complete this game without spending too much real money, doing the above will give them a chance of being more successful within the game.

Kind Regards

IL

3. I wish I had inferno and aqua coming out of my ears..

4. @RyiKo this is the point you could buy it from other world players or trade banner pieces or feathers etc with them, some people may charge silly prices some wont, but it would have to be less than the mages cost on the plus side.

5. More alt exploits!!!

6. What java said. Alts will be used to place items at minimum price (like 1 gold for inferno which should cost 7.5b) and the main will snag it as soon as it is put up

7. How could you exploit with your alt? If it's an open market an you put something cheap up for your alt, there's always be someone like me lurking an snapping it up first :lol:

8. I support this but i would restrict mith selling minimum at 20 so people can not make a alt, buy mith then transfer to a main continuously for mith

9. Maybe they could set a minimum amount they could be sold for? That way people couldn't just pass down old equipment to alts? I support.

10. Money = Helping devs to keep update

Blllaahhh.exploit...blah blah blah...all those ****.

11. I support that idea

12. I support that idea

13. Support

14. Sounds awesome. Support 

15. Just make it possible to buy enough mith to cast all the spells avalible... selling aqua for xtals is never gonna happen and trading between players will bring farming extortion, good or bad