Appreciation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Glorifyd, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hi, I don't know just about any of you guys, and none of you know me by this name, I was formerly under the names MyNameIsKyle, and KyleBrowning. I started playing back in September 2009, I was 14. I want to make this short yet effective, it has been almost 6 years since then and a lot of things have changed. Kaw has changed, and my life has changed. I am now 20 and in the next month I'll be in Iraq. For those of you who are still young, cherish every little bit of it. I would give anything to be 14 again truly enjoying life and the friends I had here and in school. Don't lose sight of what you want to become and don't take anything for granted. I would love to get to know the newer generation of kaw, and if anyone remembers me I'd love to reminisce the good ol' days.

2. Iraq?

I'm assuming that you're part of the army. If so, haven't all our troops been pulled out yet?

I might be wrong!

3. Oh wow.

Good luck, my friend. :)

4. We are playing an advisor role. Train the local population

5. Awesome! May you have a safe time there. :)

6. I pulled out.
    *army salute*

7. I recognize that name Galaxy! How are you buddy?

8. I'm good! Nice to see an old face! 

Looking at my 6 Year badge... I really have enjoyed this game, and the people who play it. There's always been rough patches, things that've needed to be fixed, devs that haven't quite listened.. But hey. Between the complaining, and the trying to fix it, we should remember we really do enjoy, or are least addicted to, this game.

9. God Bless U!