Apple vs Android

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. @TNT ..I posted market data like you asked. Where yours bruh??

iPhone 

2. I can also supply satellite imagery of many major cities worldwide that show what neighborhoods Android users are in and what neighborhoods Apple users use their phones from. It would be as close as anyone could come to supplying empirical evidence.

iPhone 

3. Go ahead. I wanna see how far you can go with this nonsense.

4. If that were truly how you felt about technology you would buy an old school flip phone, a camera, a laptop, an mp3 player, etc. Etc.

Fact: people like tech that does more...not less

Fact: smart phones are intended to have extended capabilities beyond that of older cellphones

Fact: the limitations of what a smart phone is "intended to do" should not be capped by iOS current state of technology, in fact they shouldn't be capped at all.

The entire goal of the smartphone movement is to make full size computers less and less relevant as we move to a handheld world. People don't like to do things on computers unless they have to. Handheld devices are more convenient.

5. Flip phone? lol ...anything to win an argument huh? We're talking smartphones here. It's like having a discussion about which car is better and you throw horse and buggy into the mix.

Android sucks period ...for gaming, surfing the net, really anything. Also, if you're buying a phone to take pics with (Apple or otherwise) you're only fooling yourself on how good the pics will be. Pixel size only means so much without a high quality lense

6. ^ ya that's butthurt, trust me I know butthurt, he probably learned from apoc.

7. I have ZERO affiliation to Apoc 

8. Jesus Todd, you just got you ass handed to you and shoved down your **** spewing mouth and that's the best you can come up with? What the hell are you gaming on an iPhone? ******* candy crush??? Lmfao!!!!! I have a Sony Xperia Z3 3.1 ghz quad core processor, 3gbs of ram, ya more than your iPhone, 1920/1280 resolution... And HD, ya iPhone doesn't, ability to overclock for 3.5ghz. IPhone can't. 20.7 megapixel camera shoots in HD, lmao 5x better than iPhone (Sony is a major camera company no phone can compete). To top it off you can get this phone, which released back in 2014!! Yes that's right your band new iPhone can't touch this two year old phone. Oh I forgot, $200-$300 out the box full retail, as I made my point, blow me.

9. lol so Ruggy I actually do carry a seperate iTouch to listen to music on (seriously to save battery life on my phone) the phone I use for surging the web and texting/calls & KAW I also own 2 PCs to do work on and I own a DSLR

...AS DO MOST PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD IT ???

iPhone ???

10. *Drops the mic*
    Discussion over, Todd go troll a different forum or get a therapist, no one wants you here.

11. I beg to differ on that one 

...hvnt heard from OP in a while!

Any of you Android cheerleaders gonna address the market data I supplied that you were begging for?

iPhone 

12. No point, arguing with you is like arguing with the wall. You repeat the same thing even after the countless proofs that were posted in this thread.

Stop eating clay for breakfast.

13. What proof? You've provided ZERO proof ..I'm the one who's supplied market data from 2 different sources. You Android cheerleaders have provided ZERO (other then a broken link on the 1st pg)

...so after I post satellite imagery further proving what I say? What will you say? ...the exact same dribble all of you have been since page 1. I've actually supplied RL evidence.

Still waiting for yours

All you can do is come up with really lame insults and over rationalization as to why your crappy cheap phones are better when they're not

iPhone Rules 

14. And your just flat out lying if any of you ever claim or say that 2 perfectly matched clans ..one all Apple accts and the other all Android accts would come out any differently then the Apple team thoroughly whooping and embarrassing the Android team ...seriously now

Sent from my iPhone 

15. If you measure a phone's operating system's capability by the kingdoms at war app funtionality then you're a moron.

If you think that you should base your financial and technological decisions on the whims of "rich" people, you're a moron.

Your entire platform of trolling is worse than Bernie Sanders trying to balance a budget and squeeze blood from a turnip.

Pull yourself together man, it's not working for you.

16. You want to talk numbers? How about looking at global market share across all smart phone platforms. Did you know that roughly 4 of every 5 smart phones purchased last year was running an android os? Did you know that year after year the android presence globally has INCREASED while every single other platform has decreased in popularity including your beloved iPhone? Year after year less people buy a new iPhone, and more people buy android. If its such an inferior product (you know cuz it has way better features, way more scalability, more manufacturers and thus less price gouging by monopolies like Apple's iOS) then how come more and more people are making the switch?

http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os-market-share.jsp

17. Flip phone? lol ...anything to win an argument huh? We're talking smartphones here. It's like having a discussion about which car is better and you throw horse and buggy into the mix.

Android sucks period ...for gaming, surfing the net, really anything. Also, if you're buying a phone to take pics with (Apple or otherwise) you're only fooling yourself on how good the pics will be. Pixel size only means so much without a high quality lense
    Seems his iphone has a good spellcheck thinking lense is correct. Apple use os designed to restrict your ability to have a choice in what you want to do and they always want to lock you in using apple products even if they are inferior. If that is what you like then that is up to you. Android offers flexibility and you see how old apple products are now bricks cause its reliant on latest ios software which apple forces you to upgrade to a new device so you can keep ur apple items with them. At least on android you can get your data easily and change new phone companies and not be tied to one company over pricing their phones with less functionality than you can get elsewhere

18. i find Android's faster to hit in war and osw then Apple

19. Hmm. All I'm getting from this is that people prefer cheaper phones. It doesn't mean that they're poor, but they opt for the inexpensive option.

Correlation does not imply causation. There is showing some correlation between people who earn less and buy cheaper phones. It doesn't necessarily imply causation.

Tbh, this article mostly talks about how you can buy android phones for cheaper :roll:

20. Preach