Apple vs Android

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. No one said I was trolling.. Goddamn it's like your obsessed with me or something.. I don't swing that way ladyboy, and besides, you're poor and use android..

This thread is on a complete and other level, I wish you could see things from over here 

2. lolol "I" love ny phone ...you guys I don't know 

iPhone

3. I'm just the gif guy... I know my role 

4. edited to show emphasis

5. Again I don't see where I said I was trolling you..

Maybe if you spent as much time in school as you do on forums you would have learned how to English properly..

None of this is surprising though,

...it's okay sas i remember my first time..

6. Kasama you idiot Primes not trolling 

iPhone 

7. It was implied in your sentence.

I could go on bickering with you but I just realised how uninteresting this conversation would be.

I'll leave you idiots to your bidding.

*Yawn*
    Later.

8. Bring back that Sasuke fellow, they were so much funnier than that Illiterate Kasama tool..

9. After a couple of years using android I've gone back to iPhone. Android is quite good but I prefer the overall experience of iPhone. Especially the UI and the App Store. Far less crap to trawl through than the Play store. Apple Pay is also very useful for me.

Siri also works well, I use it to organise appointments, check the weather, set reminders etc. I know android has a similar feature but it didn't work as well for me.

The fingerprint sensor on the 6s is lightning fast and not as gimmicky as people think. iPhones and their accessories are overpriced in my opinion but at the moment I'm happy to pay for what I think is a premium bit of kit. It's just a joy to use and does what you would want a phone to do, the only thing I miss from my android is the ability to dl torrents.

In my opinion Android does just about everything that IPhone does (and more), but iPhone does just about everything better.

10. well I hated my iphone. That piece of junk.. couldnt do much on there..

Sent from my LG G Vista

11. That's cause iPhone users are like Lemmings; simple minded unable to grow and adapted. -watch out or like a lemming you'll run off a cliff. :p

You must be ignoring Todd's posts.
    Understandable because I would be embarrassed to admit he's in my device pool. Lol

12. Simple IPhone, trolls. Can you see the difference?

Rest of us Kaw cause our devices can handle it. Who knows maybe the iPhone 7 will let yous play too.

13. I don't know about the s6 but the notes have had multitasking with the stylus.

Lg g2 has slide aside but only supported by slide apps

14. Well Todd you should know me since our clan has farmed you last year.

I just don't troll the forums like you.

15. As Apple lays claim to words starting with "i" it is likely Apple owns Idiots.

>:)

16. Reason 1 y I don't get an iPhone
    Steve jobs

17. iPhone users are like lemmings? (lol) ...I've been drop kicking you Fandroids off Mt. Everest for the past 3 days. Every time I drop kick one another one of you jumps into my open hands to get drop kicked next ..& happily I might add 

18. Sounds like Todd has an alt or lover.

Note it was only Samsung that believes there phones should have no style like an iPhone

19. Your mom

20. You definitely have, all those articles and those satellite images. Please tell us more.:lol:You've proved so much already.