Apple vs Android

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Every time this debate comes up, I'm reminded of this picture from a couple years ago when the iPhone 6 was first released. The only thing missing from the comparison is Apple's fingerprint reader. It's the only new innovation Apple's come up with before an android manufacturer since Steve Jobs left. This puts Apple about 2 years behind android.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I don't even have to show the facts to prove how overpriced your iPhone garbage is.

3. Not gonna bring up apples higher security?

4. While I'm not denying that iPhones have some problems, you have to look at the facts. iOS is highly optimized for the devices hardware. You could have double the amount of processing power of the iPhone 6s but if the Os is to bloated it won't matter. In this debate people have trouble knowing the facts. Now if would like to have your phone be computer you can do that on android. But if you want to use your phone as a phone, then I would stick with iPhone

5. On a side note there is virtually no lag on the iPhone 6s/6s plus but there is a lot of lag on a considerable amount of androids

6. Define lag, and for the love of God do your homework before responding.

7. On the other hand you are comparing one phone against nearly 4 dozen phones. Noob.

8. The very repair they are talking about has nothing to do with IOS 9 but the fingerprint scanner is hardware locked for security.

9. My iPhone and android where same price. The layout, user interface was much better on iPhone, connection was better on iPhone (my android kept dropping off my own house wifi where my iPhone wouldn't).

10. Have not found a free cel phone provider yet. I could get a $10 land line but it defeats the purpose of mobility.
    Lemme know if u find a free provider.
    Idk how they could stay in biz though.

11. Um... Neither?

Just get a damn phone, tablet, iPad or whatever and download Kaw.

12. The point is, phones ware not free. Apple doesn't donate the phone to your provider. Apple would go out of business. Pay for the phone up front, and your monthly bill would be less.

13. I once pretty much turned an old android into an iPhone. Checkmate, Apple.

14. 3 iphones for free n $108 for service for all 3 total n there is a better deal out there?

The only point that matters is how much.

15. Trust me u want to stay with an Apple 

16. Okay. I trust you with my heart and soul.

Also, the A9 processor doesn't benchmark as well as the Snapdragon 810 or the Helio X10 or Kirin 935.
    So the argument that the 6S has a better and optimized processor is moot.

Google it. There are atleast 3 android flagship processors that benchmarks way ahead of the 6S ;)

17. Heh, apple users think they have an argument.

In actuality, it's just a slaughter.

18. Just because it doesn't benchmark as well as others, doesn't mean it's not optimized. The iPhone is optimized. There is absolutely no lag in the iPhone 6s/6s plus but in most flagship android devices there is at least some lag

19. You keep saying optimised like it's apple's selling point.

What is optimised?
    -Applications such as Infinity Blade which is really graphically intensive but runs well on iDevices
    -The os in general? Because that os is super dumbed down for the consumer and those "specs"
    -Some other poop you're going to claim.

Flagship android devices that lag... Flagship android devices that run the absolute latest specs, have 3-4gb of ram, run octa core processors.

They lag? Lol
    Which devices lag?