Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by shsbekbse, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Justice 6/6/1 Atk p

2. Selfie pnz assas 21/21/0

3. Oh? So those small accounts you put on your wall as "targets" are just for show? Cute, cleared your wall up.

4. Hired out mean your sombodys slave haha i knew it

5. Tinkerbell. I cleared my wall like 4 hours ago. He was actually on my wall for hiring an ally during our OSW that we were in. Yeah WDGAF vs RCA and them. I was in DR but I left. Long story.

6. It's called being a runner

7. But you were hired out
    How does that work ima hire som1 to get you xD

8. Then why the hell are you forcing him to make a cf thread? :?

9. Ooo ahh. Another "farmer" got a thread from an EB fairy :roll: woopdy ******* doo

10. Person who hired me out wanted one 

11. Someone tell me what OP did so I can decide who I want to hit please

12. Why hit anyone?

if you dont know what o.p did, then this prolly has nothing to do with you.

If you absolutely must hit someone, im down for a phone rumble.

13. Swag granted

14. Don't ever apologize on this game op quit the game for 3 days till they forget and in the meantime everyone will forget who you are ! Therefore after you're kawcation you will return anew with no inc hits

15. This made my eyes rain

16. 1.Do I need a reason to hit someone? They all seem annoying.I just wanna know what OP did to be hit.

2.Public forum.

3.Interesting offer,but spies are nasty.And id rather not fight a player/build that I admit I have no chance against.

17. Honestly, forcing a cf is pretty embarrassing, you beat them in pvp but you have to publicly shame them? That's the lowest of the lows. No self morales

18. You're all wrong ... Op and bully can do whatever they want but isn't obvious who wins.. You wasting sever space therefore declaring war on the kawmunity ...wtf wrong with you op and bully . Ok here's the deal we want a forum saying sorry for wasting space and we will cf