apology to TRIDENT FAMILY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by aunghtetbobo, May 16, 2013.

1. PLEASE use a translator op...

2. Look at op's wall. I sense a osw brewing 

3. Bobo, post the story, let all know

4. Please no translation from anyone, and change the original taste of the story.

5. Once I hit inactive for gold.my senior admins said don't do it again and hit eb so I followed.new hollow elite clan admin juliane follow me and said don't hit sexybob he was active.I follow what she said.sexybob also follow me but I am not reply anything he unfollowed and start steal me.

6. I am not hit back coz when he was inactive I hitted him.I can't say them because I am permanent silent.I think he will stop when he satisfied when enough steal on me.but yesterday I got 19 steals so I unload one time my troops on him.today morning when I wake up no allies and only 15 billions balance I have.

7. From many guys ..many incoming in one night I lost 20 billions over.so I request cf to juliane and apologize her.but they rejected my cf request.until that time I am not hitting back them.but they no stop hitting me and spam my wall.so I hit back one time to tara coz she spam my wall too.

8. This was more understandable then ur previous posts

9. Start that time they said I am prefarm for their clan and hitting me until now.so I defense my kingdom only one way is hit them back as much as I can .all my saying are right you can check my wall.juliane push my senior admin to kick me from clan.so trident drop me too.but I am not sad in my mind I am trident and I will loyal to clan until my last blood

10. You attacked a pure spy. You were warned. Two DAYS later, you attacked did a full unload of attacks. 19 steals? Put up or shut up. Prove you had 19 steals from HIM or go on your merry way.

You've already been caught in lies.

As for your "permasilence", yesterday you spoke to many with your teeny alt. You could've used him before to speak for you regarding the first set of attacks when you were warned.

11. Lie or not, only you guys know, unless u can proof the 19 steals with 1 fail were not yours. So no need to trace who is right who is wrong, farm and been stripped farmed, done and dealt with, it's time to move on, not wise to bite on a small acc and farm, everyone been small before, everyone been in an act of heated reaction, so move on. I'm a trident member, I follow command and order, depends on what the outcome is. @ bobo, I guess it's hard to explain anything when u r silenced, u probably seen more post than u could post out, but cf on your end while our senior sort it out.

12. Tara you shut up .....you always farm weaker don't. Shame on you shut up

13. Hahahaha, you're cute when you make no sense

14. Just got on, guess I'll be spending my night decoding this noob's meaningless walls of text.

-Spy
    "The decoding worm"

15. It's a shame Google Translate doesn't do noob-->english, would make my job a whole lot easier!

-Spy

16. Good luck :lol:, you're going to need it

17. But then you would be out of a job worm

18. Look likenobody couldn't translate my post from pages 2 