apology to tfk/ fns

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mourga-Ra, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Thanks for the war and to all the people who actually hit back! I had a few of you top hitters in my newsfeed and was a good fight.

༺ᏕᏕ•ȺȺĦ•ȺŁWȺ¥Տ Ҝł₡Ҝł₦G ȺՏՏ•ᎠᎢᎻ•Ᏸ∆ཞ༻

2. Good fight guys and gals,
    I haven't had that much inc in well, ever...
    Respect!

3. respect to all those who involved in the war on both sides.

thanks to all those who visted my news feed
    meet great people on both sides and old friends

4. Respect to Zerg. Great fight! Always ben a pleasure getting in a scuffle with u Ron! Till we meet again 

༒ᎦᎥᏨ ห ᏐᎦᎦ༒ ☠ɵ₲☠

5. Respect to all who fought  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟

6. Much respect to the Zerg family and LSA. Great apology thread Mourga-Ra much respect. Zerg for sticking it out as long as you did I can't say enough for y'all.

Mirs and my oG family y'all rock great job.

Stoirin and Storm , Rapid and other allied guests it was a pleasure fighting with you.

OutlawZ well you know don't have to say it but I will "OutlawZ for life"

Till we meet again on the battlefield please all have a drink on us 

The OutlawZ

7. I hear they'll make you famous

8. Thanks for the fun ;)

9. Respect to all Zerg/LSA who gave me some massive INC.Well fought by all,much respect:3

10. Hmmm, I thought they'd hang in there a little longer.

11. My thread is up. All involved parties please read "Kingdoms at LSA"

Thank you.

OmegaLSA

12. Great fun guys my first osw and it was a blast. I hung in there as much as I could. Much respect to zerg and everyone else.

13. So the osw is over with zerg, but what about the clearly beaten non surrendering omega and lsa clan? What now? Do we give them some more?

14. Feedmemoor, get outta here 

15. To SilverBullet Always a pleasure. Until we meet againStay good

To the ones who kept me busy- storm, rapid fire from AAH (I believe), rainbow dash, and the rest (you know who you are) truly, I respect you I gave it my best against insurmountable odds and stood for what I felt was right.

All clans involved- truly a force to be reckoned with. (But I already knew that)

To SicnISS / Black Company Elite - soul c4tch3r- a beast I had a helluva time trying to pin you. , AJ, Godking , Guru, warrior, heck even sighmin, great fighters I would hate to come across you all, esp. once you've grown even more. Your clan, BCE- class act; any newer players looking to war I would surely recommend you all. Respect to the way you all conducted yourselves , and enjoyed the conversations we had(you too, stoirin)

If ya didnt get inc from me, sorry I did my best to stick to my own targets . Ya can't do much damage in a situation like this by hitting all over the place all in all, good fun.

Peace out

16. Everyone on both sides did a great job much respect to all. Had a blast

17. killyourself Ron u backdoorman your (alt) and slayher (wife) her alt stacie p can do this alover again we r still smashing your hero omega and lsa they will bow down like u did

18. much respect to the rest of zerg but u clowns Ron Stacie p slayher can stick it

19. 
    That's it buddy!!
    You're on track right there

So - when was your clan in the war? Your clan is WDGAF. Oh you mean, when you were in the HoG subclan? (Yes, I'm sure you were there for the Zerg war) only way you could ever have a chance to FINALLY beat us (and still scared you off after half a day.)

Would it be considered a conflict of interest that your true alliance just stripped someone from HoG, where your wife is now a leader of

Do you want slay to post SS of your actions? I think the Kawmunnity would be SHOCKED but yet you always try to play the victim. Haven't you heard? Zerg and LSA is over. Omega is no hero of mine

I've not revealed your wife because I have nothing but RESPECT for her but keep on, I'm sure she'll love you messing things up for her at her (new) home (as always)

You know how to reach us