Apology to -ShadowAssassin-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadly, get off my thread. You've been constantly off-topic the whole thread.

2. You're such a beast @-hellsangel-
    You burnt 7 pots, that took what, half an assassination?

3. Seeing as the thread title implied an apology and you did not do so, you actually derailed your thread on the first post.

Some of us just can't win. :|

4. @AP, a Fb, full mith every pot for him. Compare his stats to Shadows.

5. @Austin
    I pulled a magic trick... I bought more.

6. Final post to defend myself, because i am allowed to defend myself.
    For the record, I did indeed make one on-topic post.
    Goodbye, and good day. <3

7. Angel, did your own clan disown you?

8. Mildly interesting thread here...

9. [​IMG]

In this corner of the ring, Shadow who has over 4m CS. Imagine the pots he could have saved up for

[​IMG]

And in this corner, we have a nearly 1.5m CS! Imagine how much damage he has done to burn an amazing 7 pots of Shadow. [end of sarcasm]

How will this turn? How will it end? Who will win and be the international champion heavyweight of the world? Shadow will... Place your bets on who will win this farming event! Thank you and good night.

10. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

11. It will end up with both ends randomly unloading every few hours on each other. Once this thread dies they will continue to throw each other around but slow down eventually. Gaining nothing in the process..

Alternatively shadow will win due his massive stat advantage. I respect OP for not being cowardly but shadow assassin is more popular (apparently from the biased opinions on the thread? ) and therefore angel lacks moral support. It would be nigh impossible for him to win.. Even with all pots burned hrs probably struggling to hit (i didn't calculate equipment)..

^My story bro^

12. Hes*

And neither have any equip worth mentioning... How do you even have three equips shadow??..

13. 100b on shadow

14. Angel can't fall back on the small stat argument. The first hit was made by angel, where he/she should have fully realized the disadvantage.

15. Mew you are killing me! That 4b could upgrade my castle!

16. @SHADOW
    I was inactive during the item frenzy and never truly caught up. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.