apology to Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I would kaw marry Lala if I was into that weird stuff, or maybe Naomi or Alison, farmer chicks are hot :)

2. May I please be the flower girl?

3. All those appendages gross ...

4. Are u ******* serious

5. In other words to burn your pots? You ain't got no troops, you're a ps with no allies but towers (tha ****) and 3/4/11 lol

6. Why you no stop being an attention hog :?:

7. SO MUCH RESPECT LETHAL :)

8. Go join him then pokemonlover he needs someone to wipe his ass!

9. Shut me up then ^

10. if hed tried this **** @ KotFE, he'd probably end up in ca untill reset if It were up to me.

11. Os-cowboy79 called me out on Lalas thread yesterday, and after hammering him into pin for several hours he has called in several friends to hit me, this is a problem with the kaw community,to many cowards,to many big mouths that run to others when it gets them in trouble. Yes I have a big mouth but you never see me asking for help,I back it up

12. Can't tell if your referring to yourself lethal on the big mouth part. And you have said you are doing all this single handedly correct? Explain the other people in your clan my little forum warrior. ~Syn

13. Respected you brah.. But now guess ur trash that like to talk alot..

14. Show me an ss of inc from my clan? if there was any it was just returned hits. Is this you alls strategy, lie, run for help when u can't handle your target ? Lol all 4 of u are a joke and are doing very little damage. I challenge any one of u to see me 1v1. Cowboy knows what that is like