Apology to New Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by EagleHiredMeSoIResetOnHim, Feb 23, 2013.

1. eh, probably, they're short tempered noobs who over react over silly pictures

2. sorry, not girl, and not a tiger. im a hobo.

3. New Age members, what clan are you "side kicks" for? I need some heroes that could use assistants :lol:
    Lol jk, but seriously, what OSW are you involved in?

4. i dont know, i just posted the picture cause it made me laugh. this all started over and opinion of people not being smart enough to know how to count their xtals.

5. New Age are at war with Protake. Think over a year now.

6. ....Hobo, that doesn't really relate to my post at all..

7. hey hobo do you need some ice for that because you just got burned :lol: :lol:

8. No problem, Sic.

And just a note, hobo this started due to your pure arrogance and immaturity. You will be farmed by NA or by there friends or by people that don't like you, because you're that much of an insect to them. You just need to be squashed.

Now speaking as someone who's been a clan farm many times, you won't last or even dent them slightly, you can't even phase them. You're no Alison or Ajax or blazey or even Swabia. Plus you have no actual reason to go through this or motivation. Just give up, save yourself the embarassment. Seriously.

9. "Or even Swabia"

......make him sound like he isn't a big deal xD xD

10. Because you have 4 bil out and didn't get hits was a simple fact that they didn't strip you.

11. Swabia doesn't do the take on a war clan lark. He's an extortionist and pirate sorta guy I suppose.

12. want to make a bet? im not scared of some short fuse kids who over react for being called side kicks who can't count their xtal usage. I'll fight this out for months. im that stubborn.

13. That doesn't mean ad Mortem could'n't have killed NA in their prime :|

14. Also, what's crystals have to do with this, OP?

15. there was a forum on a xtal counter so people can see how many xtals they use, and i said that i disagree and one of new age members told me that they dont care what i said, and so i posted a picture about it calling them sidekicks

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130045&start=20

16. AD mortem and NA will never fight they know it we know it... Cos reasons only me and Swabia knows...

If they come knock on our door, well lets say we encourage it..

This little young noob we also encourage cos our new members and small accounts need training...

If he last 6month then u can honest say I will be open my eyes

Atm I only say good luck...

17. i dont need your luck, i have my rabbits foot
    [​IMG]

18. But...why are they side kicks? To whom?