apology to Knights of the fire emblem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I just find it funny that the trolls are asking others not to troll.  Alison got cf because she stopped talking ****, dropped her build, and than made this apology thread. You trolls are the reason she got into this mess to begin with. Alison has my respect for owning and admitting to her part in this drama.

2. Good job Alison! Respect!

It's always really cool to see someone stand up for themselves, and even apologize with such class and grace.

Ily Alison. 

3. Respect to Alison :)

4. Takes guts to apologize. I applaud you. 

5. Why don't u just run back to kotfe Igcb, and stfu

6. I can honestly say that this is the best apology thread I have read in over a year.

Respect

7. This thread is just sad and should be left to die...the people involved know why...

8. Knights I the fire emblem is pretty cool :D

9. Nice apology AlisonGood luck in kaw

10. Now waiting for cheese to continue his onslaught of forum posts only way I can use up this bulk of popcorn I bought, glad to see this chapter closed, people are always different than what you expect when you take time to just talk to them and not argue and smack talk

11. Cheese kinda quit...

Just saying....

12. Lmao yea ^

13. Cheese didn't quit, he's fake giving away his acc lol

14. True that troll. And much respect to alison

15. Well, either way he won't be posting anything on these threads...

16. Since the beginning of all this. I have never wavered on Alison being a fine warrior. And I always had respect for her. Ty for apology Ali. Good luck rebuilding.

⊀ot╒☰/☪®/T$/ฬ๏ɠ - ཀλངᅢ།སཇ

17. I dont think he's quit. He's always pinned now as opposed to a few days ago when he posted that quitting thread.

Alison's cool, unlike some other apology threads the way she lasted and eventually asked for a cf is respectable.

In the past few days there have been apology threads to kotfe and cr. im thinkin an apology thread to ts is next.

18. No respect to Kotfe at all for packraping Alison.

19. You's are real tough