apology to Knights of the fire emblem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 4, 2012.

1. That was a nice and classy apology. I would say I now have more respect to you, but I was never here.

2. Hmm I agree with that post above, but I was here. I have respect for you now Alison. I am not a kotfe member as seen.

3. Wow Allison apologized, I think my jaw just dropped so much it's scraping along the floor.

4. KotFE are understanding people. They have hearts. Don't kick a hornets nest and expect a 1v1.

Respect to Alison.

5. Respect to alison. In all honesty, the whole thing was some good entertainment.

6. That takes true guts Alison. Respect to you. You are a true warrior. I look up to you so much. RESPECT!

7. By the way, I am an alt but I'm WWESUPERSTAR alt

8. Alison, you have the highest form of respect from me. This a very sincere apology and I know it took a lot to post. You're a true warrior for doing this.

And all u trolls (IGCB AND NOOB ALT) just stfu.

You might all go into a rage cuz u all think he didn't troll, when he did. He basically said "Don't be stupid and hit us"

9. What exactly is IGCB doing? :|

Great apology. :D

10. u r giving up this easily Alison ? u noob. this is a war game. why r u getting so hyped over a month of pin? mods get hit more than any1 else. did u c them written a apology letter? noob. i have 0 respect to u. after cheese stood u up. and u just surrender ? weakling. those are gonna scold me. just shut up and hit ur eb. u noob

11. I agree with Angel. Sincere apology, respect to you. I know it wasn't easy.

12. Time, your worse, posting with an alt.

13. I found this halarious and ironic that you posted this from an alt, lmao.

14. Apology accepted Alison. And all noob alts trolling this thread are worse than anyone involved on either side.

15. Time Ark, I highly doubt that mods got more hits then alison. She was hit by all of Kotfe and CR and there sub clans. And for me going back to eb, my main is in a big war against 7-wrath-7. My main clan is 'knightmare' why don't you check out the size difference in the clans before telling me to go back and hit an eb

16. I acknowledged her apology, Hells *****. All that "pinning" you did, WHOA! Hardcore bro! Sarcasm at it's finest.

Cheese/Alison actually hit people, you did nothing but hold Cheese' junk for him.

17. I knew this was coming because hells**** that was the dumbest comment i've heard

18. Glad to see a good apology thread once in a while not the same old "I apology to bla bla". I have a lot more respect for you know.