Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X Factor: Peace

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jagid, Jul 21, 2014.

1. WAIT YOU TOTALLY MISUNDERSTAND!! I am having a blast!

They stripped the whole clan.

2. I think there's a line and I am punishing one guy for being what I feel is a bully. I am really enjoying it.

3. You know what's even more sad, IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI is a friggen sh

4. Also I had been annoying -_-LADY_KALI-_- about it then I realized maybe her attacks are for loyalty to a friend. I like that. I posted that fact to her wall and stopped bugging her.

5. Lol jagid. You must be an idiot. I'm in X factor and I haven't seen any strips up.  They just hit a few and your clan instantly whined so I think they stopped. Not sure as I just logged off PC.

6. What I don't get is why are people losing their cool over a singular ally that it hired during war?

7. You admit to being ignorant of the facts in your post. Very funny.

They farmed for many many hours. I can only tell you what the other players told me.

8. "I can only tell you what others tell me"
    You speak second hand knowledge
    I speak first hand knowledge, being in cc all day, hitting a few, and haven't seen a strip lol.

There's a process to stripping. First you gotta track tz's - this we haven't completed so I know you lying about your clan being stripped lol.

9. Once i hired 200 920mil allies then went ps for war.

I didnt realise they would all be hired and i was open for hits for pretty much the whole war :lol:

10. Stop lying about price of Allie I don't hire under 10 Bil

11. Whats even funnier is that you asked for a cf from an sh lmao

12. You were not in my clans CC. I know such subtle concepts can be confusing, but you do not know what people who are not you have done.

13. I ONLY HIRE 330m allies on J. EVER. I copy and paste it from a text file so I don't hire my own alt's allies.

14. Lol!!!!

According to your logic, you don't know what king has done. Since you are not king.

You are a grade A dumbass.
    I am in X factor with my alt. if they stripped your clan I would know you ignorant self absorbed lying noob.

15. U apologize for cf but contiue to bash me in forums ? So u want cf or not?

16. King, how much exactly was the ally?

17. Being farmed by llIIllIll_Pup-Devil_llIlIllII now. So fun!

18. **** happens when you lie. 

19. King has done it to me. That I do know.