Apology to -FiRE_AnD_iCE-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Lucy_, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Fire, is my new 

2. oh and she called him a pedophile

3. K den.

4. I was talking to fire

5. any talks about hitting fire is to me and my alts<3
    otherwise **** off.

6. You ARE dead kid lol

7. Noob rage

8. Ya. It isn't bullying. And what Wolfie said it is nice to see newbs pvping. They will know once they get older and how to pvp.

9. All I have to say on the matter is if you're gonna run your mouth then don't cry when the person starts talking in your newsfeed.

10. And just so everyone knows it's not bullying. Her abundance of foul insults and disrespect of not just fire but multiple other people has gotten her into this predicament.

11. I'm perm silenced so I tend to talk in news feeds

12. Exactly Rogue. Request a cf and then continue to talk smack, who does that??

13. Check her wall and all on her walls wall... I will see FiRE is not the one to blame...

I am FiRE... I gave her multiple opportunities to end this she kept going... Instigating I gave her a CF that lasted only a few minutes before she was back to same stuff that started this.

Nobody messes with me and my friends... I was trained for PvP well and I only use t when it is needed... It's not bullying when she started something and I asked her kindly to stop and she escalated it to the point she was kicked from the clan and preceded to call the clans co owner mean names and when the clan she ran to didn't help her it appears she pulled the same stuff with them

My apologies to:
    Torture_And_Annihilation
    Anonymous_Empire

For any trouble she put you two clans through... She will continue to get a beating from FiRE

14. You were trained for pvp

Do you even battle bro?

15. [​IMG]

Fighting on the internet :lol:

16. Statless alts farming each other?

17. You aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee CORRECT

:lol: