apology to DKoD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Divinity, Jun 7, 2014.

1. By the looks of all the statless Alts on this thread, it appears that devils are doing our job in times of war and ca targets. Great job devils.



2. Respect to td. Now stat less alt it me with ur main and see how far i can put me boot up there.

3. Kissassinator is here so you know the Scoutlawz are at peace because he goes inactive during every osw

Its embarrassing how your $5 16year olds in DKOD make baby noises on forums.

All you are good at is talking on forums. You guys needed 3 clans to beat A8 and then you make a huge deal out of farming some eb noob into an apology

Pup devil teach your little brats how to act like they have been here before

4. exhibit a in why mobile users need to be able to "mute" trolls. Down south jewfro is exhibit b.

5. respect to shedevil.

6. and tb your setting my bs meter off the charts. you may wanna sit down so you can stop talking out your ass... learn your facts. That is really for your benefit since you look like an idiot. mmks bye now.

7. Try changing your posting style up a little Obama. It's painfully obvious you're the same idiot.