Apology thread with Explanation

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Eric_Northman, May 22, 2013.

1. If anyone told me that spending time with them is more important than spending time with my family I'd cease to have any contact with that person at all

2. Wtf did I just read.... This has for to be a troll it's so ridiculous.

3. Babe I love you and I deserve anything you say about me even though its not true please forgive me all I want is for things to go back to the way they were I'm so sorry

4. GUYS

Melissa is scary..

5. I can assure u... My nickel back rendition is from Eric's heart

6. Very Interesting. Eric, your probably getting fired over this one. Next time pop a Xanax and get over it.

7. Seriously, I feel as if this is the greatest troll ever created.

However, if not, Melissa needs to allow you to see family.

Honestly, I would ALWAYS pick family over a girl. And I don't even LIKE my family...

Either way, a girl that has the emotional needs of a 2 year old is NOT the girl you want.

8. ^eric, not all bridges can be repaired..let her go, there are better girls than her out there..if she thinks that she has priority over her BFs family she is gonna struggle in life.

9. Oh ok this is all a joke I get it now lol

10. GFs are temporary, family is forever.

11. Let this troll thread die.

12. Eric you need to man up and quit being such a sissy.

13. Melissa...you need to get your priorities set...Nuh said

14. Eric honey, please come up from the basement and have something to eat. You'll feel better once you've eaten. I made Mac n Cheese just the way you like it with the really stringy cheese.

Please honey.

15. Gogo, you don't know her like I do bro after sharing intimacy and emotions with her, there is no one more worth being with than her.

16. Reminds me of my the high school relationships I saw... Scary, volatile, and retarded

17. I could change that Eric, I promise you ;) I would agree this is a troll thread but Drgn isn't one to troll.

18. I feel like Eric is made this thread just he can up his forum posts so he can feel popular.