apologies to the HoG's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DastardlyDone, May 13, 2013.

1. ^ Congratulations 

That's still one thing I need to do myself.. :?

2. Nick 9/9 atk np. kaboom 

3. Bumped for the world to see

4. I would like to buy the world a coke and sing in harmony 

5. &

Grape Jelly? :cool:

6. Posts: 7771

when you reach 7,777, tell me :lol:

7. Moose has over 21,000 forum posts ;)

8. Why are you people being so dis respectful trying to de-rail juggernauts thread? With only 20 members they had a go at a fight against Heart Of Gold. Much respect juggernaut.

9. Hello to all at HoG 

10. HoG should keep farming him until better thread quality.

^lol look at me being hypocritical

Sorry if this is what I look like

11. I would like to say this. I joined them in regards to a clan mate. Before I could ask in CC what was going on 2 HoG members hits me 7xs per.when I hit back 2 more hit. So where is the 1vs1 when I joined clan got hit as soon as accepted returned hits and hit by 2 more. With I'm 3 minutes it turned into 1vs4 HoG. Then as time went on only returning hits that where given to me ended up 1vs8. Even had a HoG member hitting outside the clan while at B2B item hunting.

12. If u turn up at a skirmish your prob not there for the coffee...... Specially if u got ya good mith outfit on. Cf has been issued, lets all move along, nuthin to see here

13. Matter at hand is done but Ooo it was fun

14. Snoopy if you'd like to continue to complain, please take it to my wall I'll take care of it for you.

15. Rather take it PM so none can be deleted and SS taking.

16. Snoop please refrain from posting on the thread. No disrespect is intended from TOWERS/JUGGERNAUTS. It was a well fought skirmish and hats off to HOG nice change of pace to eb's.

17. LET ME AT EM LET ME AT 'EM!

18. Lol worm you missed it all

19. @ OP , seeing as your clan mates love to keep bumping this thread. I'd advise you to request a lock :)