Apologies to my friends at Ghost Legendz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by slayerbob, Nov 19, 2014.

1. 1 like = 1 prayer for slayerbob mad pvp skill

2. A ban  what are you 12? Pretty sure I can delink and create another account anyway  still not an alt ️

3. Since you want me to reply to the actual topic I will

Its disgusting that a mod would use his "status"
    to open another player up to farming, have you not heard of fighting your own battles? I feel your apology wasnt genuine and had a hit of sarcasm to it. You sound very condesending, you should be usuing your green name for good things not abusing it by getting other players attacked for your own satisfaction, hopefully you have learnt from this

4. How bout you actually post with your main :lol:
    Funny guy

5. I don't have another account, stop taking this off topic, this thread isnt about how many accounts I have.

6. ^ladyboys have no place in kaw

7. Then what're you doing here?

8. MeVsYou has been banned for reasons stated in my warning.

If the player does what he claims to do if I had banned them..those accounts will also be banned due to not being allowed on forums on an alt account when said user has banned accounts.

9. outside hits from an osw normally means they are gonna get theirs when its over.
    wc is a great place to make that happen.

kinda odd though, letting one of their members hit you from outside that osw. normally they would be on their own when it came full circle back on to them.

whatever though.

10. :lol: Bob : 1 Alt: 0

11. So let me get this right...

She got silenced and blamed you,
    Even though she was silenced over her own doing.

Then she starts hitting you during your osw.

After which you strip and declare it a osf on her ass.

I don't see why you needed to write this, you did nothing wrong bob.

Even Larry whom was osw against you, got lip from this player. She deceives everything she gets and then some and hopefully what's coming for her.

12. Well as of now she left GL and is in a separate clan. Idk whats going on with her but oh well.

13. All I know is that Bob is the nubbiest nub to ever nub :p

14. Ducky!! <3

15. A couple of accounts have accused bob of using his status to stir up a feeding frenzy in wc.

I can say, with almost absolute certainty, that i could open any of you up in w.c and get similiar results regardless of my status or lack there of.

Like bob said, everyone loves an open attack farm.

16. i think even taking the time to make this thread deserves at least a bit respect. the reasons might be murky but bob did open himself up to recriminations and ridicule by admitting what he did.
    most people wouldn't even have the balls to do that.
    support bob.

17. Simply stated, no support (good reason for this just hear me out)

The reason is, Bob was not in the wrong. When you take it upon yourself to hit someone in osw, you basically jump on the opposite side. Your putting yourself in a position to be hit, stripped, OSF, Ect… A apology implies you did something wrong, reality is you just used one of the old kaw methods rarely seen today. So again, no support on the apology, however massive support for kicking it old skool ;)

18. i think everyone realises that bob is really just looking out for his clan and friends.

i think its pretty cool of you bob. you want your clan to kick back and relax for a bit after that long osw.

19. Thank you. 