apologies to crackdown

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by *kateiloveu (01), Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. explain why he or she is leaving while being ignored? Dont think that would of helped lol

2. For a manner reason? But, really... I don't think Crackdown is a clan who will farm one member who left them if he gave reason that people ignored him and he didn't feel suit in that clan. I agree with _____The__Dude_____. OP needs to write full story about what actually happened.

3. Support

4. If you want to leave then leave, I don't think after just a few weeks you need to explain anything! Ignoring clan members is not the clan to be in. If this is true, then I don't think an apology is necessary but very mature.

5. That is reasonable, so what really happen op?

6. I grew quite a bit in ur clan so you are farming me. So you guys wanted me to be loyal to a clan that does not love me and clan members that don't even bother to say hi on cc. I should have been loyal to your money without enjoying the game

7. If money could have bought loyalty I would have spent a lot of $ on my girl freind

8. It sounds like you hit their HTEs, growing, and left clan. Maybe they think you are a HTE hunter. Sorry, OP. That's my conclusion. :cry:

9. Some clans also like to pick on Noobs 

10. Were you a perm?
    (If so)
    Why did you become a perm if you were feeling isolated?

11. Correct me if I'm wrong but crackdown hasn't been part of zaft since the end of our last war with them. Also sounds like open came and used them for their hte in which case they should continue to farm him. I hate people who come for hte use a clan to grow then leave and blame it on stupid crap like "no one talks in cc". Did you ever pm anyone? Ever try staying something up in cc yourself? And I mean actually try, not just give a simple hi or bullcrap like that. You're pathetic op.

12. I believe the term for those that look for HTE then leave are considered a 'freeloader'.

13. Oh I know we get freeloading noobs requesting to join our clan all the time

14. i doubt they were wasting attacks when they could just use spy actions instead, which is not recorded on battle stats.

Also, op isnt even big enough to be hit by alot of crackdown's members.

Op, you might not see the 'why', but there most likely is a reason other than you just leaving. They are a war clan, you piss them off and they'll farm you if they want to.

My money is on you joining up while they were running a good amount of hte. In my experience war clans are quite generous with seals because their members have stuck it out with them when it counts.

For you being ignored in cc, maybe it is just you. I see plenty of players who visit for ebs or from other family clan join in our cc effortlessly. Even those who are only visiting for the first time.

15. Boo never apologize op

16. Any clan that hits you for just leaving is crap anyway. Good riddance

17. I hate clans that use hte and irl money on a game and lock people out of clans for it. Hence the shitty clan loyalty now days. Not everyone can spend **** loads. And everyone without hte is just taking the good routeto hfbc. Not the bs "i paid for my stats" way. Justsaying. :lol:

18. My generous leader spends a ton on my clan, I don't spend pretty much anything so if someone came in my clan, used our hte, then left I would farm them until reset.

19. I was there three days 2 tags and 3 htes I tried to be one of them because it was my first osw clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.