Apologies to all veteran and actives

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DevineLegacy64, Oct 12, 2015.

1. shame on u

2. Hardly reliable papers you're reading there. The less UKIP get the better, don't feel bad.

3. I'm dead :lol:

4. So true

5. Op shame on you. I've served in army and feel you're one of many who try and steal the honour of the men and women who have put there life's on the line for there country's just to make yourself's look good .

6. Tbh most of the 'army vets' on kaw are just like this guy.

7. liar.

8. I'm what princess you don't even know me so don't call me a liar your most likely bf with op just go back into your box you crawled out of thank you .

9. I too, grammar

10. Just shows the state of our forums when this crap is still in active topics.......I hardly doubt the hardworking active soldiers in our countries are gonna lose any sleep over some kid pretending to be a "vet" on a daft mobile app game.
    Cmon folks get a life move on !

11. "Can't believe thread is still in AT"

Posts on thread

:roll:

12. ""Can't believe this thread is still in AT"

Posts on thread

:roll:"

13. I myself have lost many good buddy's in combat. Don't disgrace our uniform we earn through so much pain. Think before you speak. Thanks for the apology

14. In a c130 a tank wont fit im tired of hearing this airborne...well you can fill in the last part. But yeah op really not a cool thing to do man. Not at all

15. a small tank will fit.

17. Wow!!!!! What a poser being a Veteran im very ashamed of people like this. My advice quit the game!!!!

18. Officers are garbage there have been a select few that deserve my respect NCOs are the backbone of the military

19. So you did a stolen valor? Ya know just because people decided to join the military, they don't do it to make themselves look cool or badass. They do it because they are answering the call of duty. If they deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq, they don't do it to look badass either. They do it because they were ordered to deploy and to protect the US and it's citizens. It's common sense to not do stolen valor. If you can't provide your Military ID Card or a DD-214 or provide orders with a leave form which is commonly known as DA Form 31, don't say you're in the military or you're a veteran.