Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Revelations_Apocalypse, May 27, 2016.

1. Lol come on guys youll have to try harder than that

2. Come on guys, volley op please..

He is a newbie.

On another note whenever there is apoc **** why they blame us ?
    Maybe, it would be one of your guys account as well.

3. I'm above 50mil cs I've been a admin in 2 zaft clans and head admin in 1.
    I've visited kotfe afew times while playing kaw and each and every time I have been there they have treat me with the up most respect (and it's been given to them in return).

so does that mean what I say holds any weight in your eyes oh great and powerful statless one.

use a main or don't at all

4. He wasn't referring to u, but imitation is leader of guerilla warfare... Respect those guys. Don't really care for or care about OSW, but it's fun to catch up with the drama sometimes.

5. So the person in the ss isnt even you, Op...

Yet, here you are trying to interpret something you have read in your own assumed "wwhat it could be about" context.

Uh huh.... Way to put those pieces of the puzzle together, dude.

6. Perfect summary of how dumb op is thank you

7. Hold up hold up... You're saying that you don't like how some clan treats their members and people... Then you go talking about 'holding weight' in those clans and how some people are irrelevant?

... I see... It makes so much sense -_-

8. Does the account really matter?

9. Kind of, it does, especially on a thread like this where op is attempting to call someone/some clan out and making accusations...

10. What if it is his main ? Or new main?

11. This

12. I know what op means... Dbad bullies me all the time. Bullying should be a ban-able Offence

13. Lol Silver. I probably took his lunch money so he made a alt to make thread. I rarely hit ppl without a reason.

14. Yep Dbad strip farms me daily too. U gotta stop doing that man.

15. Dbad  he's still a noob. He's just grumpy about it too. But I still can't get over he was made council  like... Who'd of thought that was a good ideal

But to be honest op. If you're not in the clan. You shouldn't care how it's ran. I personally feel. People gets too involved with kaw and wants to be a superhero or something. Can't we just play a game without some drama? If I wanted that type of thing. I would watch Jeremy Kyle.

16. I don't know why post with statless alt. You must be the most coward in RL to be afraid online where nothing is real. Grow a pair and post with main. My guess you are YAFI altStupid OP

17. Does anyone else actually hate this fool?

Like, deep deep hate?

18. Come on, Kaw without drama? I'm pretty sure that's a core component of this game. :lol:

Although, i too could play this game without it.

19. What's kotfe lords? Is it like lords of the ring?