Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only thing I will remember of IMF is his constant torment of enemy LB and their long list of cf. IMF is a beast and ur just has a sad cuz he's in apoc.

2. As with philo , I'll disagree with the Both of you. Speak for yourself and your osw, our osw with WDGA Tear is still on and going. It's not our fault that they are spending thousands everyday to keep their ranks strong. Let's not mention the front runners who joined because they think we can't knock them off the LB.
    bravo for getting zaft in the spot you got them, but that's where your at, not invictus sir.

3. I has a real sad

4. Well, mare may not be in the osw, but i ammmmmmm

Speaking of knocking off the lb, bman do you remember when invictus had people on the ally lb? I just looked at the top 250.. Couldnt find a single invictus chump

5. Don't post forums too often but I shall today.

All LB player did hire hit one way or another. I shopped Harb often enough and never had any issue and many others had the same experience. I never shopped -IMF- but I am sure that if I did within the parameters he allowed I would have been fine.

LB players do that; that's life.

Big alliances like Apoc and ZAFT always fight for turf; that's also life. But Apoc's strip on Harb is not like Robin Hood and the merry men holding up the Sheriff of Nottingham; it is the sneak attack on Pearl Harbour: two long standing enemies looking for an advantageous opening. Let's try not to pass excellent strategy off as noble intent. Apoc has been trying to take down ZAFT for years.

Same is true for the bleeding off of ZAFT's LBs and Allies. Self preservation and rational calculation are powerful motivators of human actions - so Cella, Red, Silph and WDGAF left ZAFT when they saw the writing on the wall. I accept their choice but don't respect it. That and $2 will buy me a coffee at Starbucks. That's also life.

I have a lot of respect for many in Apoc; there are a lot of excellent opponents but about half of them act like they slept with Charlize Theron and convinced Mahatma Gandhi to have steak dinner in the same night. If that floats your tap-tap soul good on you but - once again - you ain't Robin Hood.

Myself I play this game on the basis of Warren Zevon's lyrics 'the name of the game is be hit and hit back' back to doing that now.

6. Eh. Veritas is great. I only really know Res members that hate my alt :lol: I may be slightly biased so Ill just watch :|

7. Your point?
    Theirs a lovely fact about games, when things get tough, the true players come to the surface and stand by their fellow players.
    So yes, we have slowed our spending to go LB for the moment. Who wouldn't , every time we look at your ranks, you got a fresh new lb acc . Observe _________MV_______ , in crazy frog, Dragon in LR and Ireg in Regupinners.
    None of those accounts where WDGA Tear .
    But tell me this, are you all sleeping well?
    I mean, aside from your LB as we know why. I'll leave it at that.
    Let's be clear, Invictus has no intent of a CF, we have our tactics and we've done well with carrying them out.
    You guys stripped 20 accounts last night, you succeeded in 4 of them. Liubei got over 20T and you took 1.6 T. Their where over 11T in hires that you did wile he was watching you do it. And let's laugh a sec over the ZombieTrooper , cookie and wadill hires, all but 1 that where active when you bought. Lol
    X got a few gifts as well, and thanks again for my new towers, I'm trying to get back into EE as you guys are very boring at times and not so much a warrior bunch lol.
    More of a , let's post each other's wall to make it look like we're accomplishing something.

8. DramaLarry - how's about a quick post count? That's right, you win drama boy.

9. This dude is a real tool. Go take your meds and come back to reality. You been saying RIP ZAFT for 5 months now and we still stripping your mates. You Mare is a real idiot.

10. Awww Bman with the classic "You guys do nothing right! Every strip you run fails!!!!" Argument. That one never gets tired and isn't biased at all.

So I'm having trouble determining your issue with us recruiting more accounts for you to strip since all of ours fail, but and you guys are indubitably the greatest infallible osw warriors ever. So please elucidate how us recruiting irks you?

If you don't see what's being done to your bigs then you should probably get off the forums, grab your pacifier, and curl up in that blanket of delusions you are consistently fed since you don't actually matter and aren't made privy to the unadulterated truths.

11. And this is tool #2. The other idiot. Not even statless forum alts post forums as frequently like this idiot lol. IMF you are quite the troll there. You and mare vying for the most forum posts in 2015? Tools.

12. Post count? How about cry to your clan count.. Remember how Sugah got sick of you? Remember how you had to go to the Regs because LR wouldn't help you with Val.. Yea I like to start trouble.. But that's the difference between me and you, you run and cry to momma.. I greet trouble with arms wide open

13. Baaahahaha.

14. Harb, best to let the adults talk now. Go back to your desk and keep working on that math problem:

300T-300T=?

15. What I want to know is where does Ashvar get a cup of Starbuckks coffee for $2.

16. Boring game.... time to move on.

17. 10 pots mr shadow... Really?
    ....... I am being serious right now... Really?
    All that talk sounded tough till I hit you and it said defender used 10 pots. Your a joke. You should of joined res, we would of taught you to pot up properly . I'm done with you . novice

18. Bman breaking tou now? Tsk tsk. Cant even have a nice discussion without accusations

19. Care to explain?
    I understand, when your verbally out matched,
    'HE BROKE TOU' go ahead show me where I broke a rule. I've been schooled well by you guys on the ropes of Kaw. You cried .. What.. 5 times and got me silenced once!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.