Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im waiting for the Promar thread, Phil

2. Dirty, since when does making counterpoint and answering questions equate to whining? Tell ya what, continue to underestimate me and my resolve. I've got a stockpile of top 100 lb cf requests from last osw when Apoc took zaft to the cleaners....and it looks like this osw is showing the same result. Deep down you're upset I didnt join zaft...you mad bro?

Oh and yes I do manage my own account.. thanks for your concern though. By wrongfully accusing me of cheating, as you have just done, you have broken TOU yourself.

Ever wonder why zaft's efforts to get me banned dover the past few years do not amount to anything? Here's a hint... I dont account share. And I dont bot. If that fried your brain, step outside for some fresh air and then read this post again (and again if necessary). If all else fails uninstall kaw then put your phone into the toilet and flush.

3. So you failed to respond to me? I wonder why

4. Jano, or should I call you Val's parrot? You basically just regurgiate what she says. Sorry but your claims of being scared don't fly. Ive fought zaft with several lbs above me an entire osw. Sorry if that doesn't impress you lol

Congrats, you've been promoted to forum troll. Haters gonna hate...

5. I never said whining nor did I accuse you of sharing. But you act you are some sort of patron saint of phone games.. I'm not buying it big guy

6. Yea we all saw your "methods" for fighting the other LB....

7. Dirty, would you rather i just hire-hit zaft outside of osw for no reason...like 'ol harbie did? Well, let's wait on that because at the end of this war there may be no allies left to pluck :D

8. Apoc needs all the help they can get

9. Like someone to pull a 300t+ strip? Or did that happen already?

10. Methods? You mean like running max xstals and sitting on 16 lb accounts last osw? Then stripping them while they were sleepy? This isn't rocket science stuff here. I can't take all the credit. My Apoc family does amazing work pooling hundreds of trill in short order to help. That's where the real magic is. I just put the effort that most lbs are unwilling to do in setting alarms and being available for strips 24/7.

You guys sit there and wonder how we pulled the rabbit out of the hat....and then come on forums to say hey, you zapped us of over 1000T why not more hmmm lol.

11. So if two people who don't interact have the same reasoning as each other, doesn't that make you begin to wonder if it's true? Or are we just coincidentally making up the exact same stuff?

12. Guys chill. Gotta remember zaft has been destroyed and dismantled (your welcome)

And there is no alliance with wdgaf. Yea we have some coold beer drinking buddies there but neither of our families need each other. Wdgaf and apoc could destroy any alliance that chooses to step up alone. In fact we are doing it as we speak.

Rip invictus ( lol )
    Rip zaft ( lol )
    Rip fury. Although I think they were dead the minute the hitched their crap wagon to zaft poop boat.

13. IMF, you can utter anything you want - but end of the day, all the veteran players of kingdoms at war will never forget what you've done. Your sins will never be forgiven not forgotten and vets will ALWAYS laugh at you hypocrisy.

Your posts are hilariously to read and one day you will be naked because of them.

14. Dirtylarry - ask ANYONE in this OSW

I am PS 99% of the time. Please don't give yourself credit for anything other than being DramaBoy.

15. O snap!! Imf schooling people with factual knowledge!

16. Can I ask anyone now?

17. Do any of you "veteran players" have a main to post with? You know, to give some relevance to what you're saying?

18. Ask anyone DramaLarry.

19. Troll, only zaft considers it a sin for me to help smudge their record and standing in the game. How can anyone take you serious with that name lol.

And Jano, do you really want to lump your opinions in with those whose who are a bit, shall we say, mentally unstable? That doesn't further your argument along in my opinion. You might agree with the tail end of a bell curve but it doesn't make you right, just another nut.

20. The biggest drama queen on kaw is calling me drama boy? LOL

That's the difference between me and you.. You ran crying to your CA.. My group wouldn't have known if you weren't rage spamming my wall LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.