Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You could judge by the 3 missing Aztec clans that mysteriously disappeared 

2. So what did you do? Talk them to inactivity? Obviously didnt strip them much

3. 1) I have been hansel for about a year
    2) I spent about 30 bucks on this game in the last 4 years
    3) these stats are all relative to eachother.. As opposed to the exact quantity being relevant E.g my you have a higher W:L ratio than myself which could imply you spank EB's more and get hit less.

4. Aww bless a bad boy wannabe

5. Yep we just talked.. One CF, one disbandment, and one clan merging into a brother clan to stay alive...all through talking.. Impressed?

6. Almost as bad as having 12k battle losses and 400k wins lol

7. Your point being? I'm not saying I'm a bad boy, merely pointing out you coming into forums spouting off garbage about AG trying to jump on Larrys bandwagon

8. I dont know what 30 bucks has to do with 50k steals over 4 years. So you're saying i hit ebs and people more while you do... Not much?

Not really. WDGAF has had 18 enemy clans close, cf, and/or disband past year. Would be impressive if you used your build correctly

9. Awp, great job in sabotaging Level 5 during that system war.

We saw inc fron all their members but oddly, nothing from any of yall.

Maybe yall had a scheduling problem. You know, login, dump troops, get beat on and disappear for a week or two, log back on and get all "rWARz" on forums and wall, get beat on, disappear.... Ect..

10. No seriously, who was that veritas person? I've asked a few people and no one has any clue what you're talking about.

11. I'm going to be locking this thread for 2 reasons. First, it's already been established multiple times and by both sides that there is not an alliance between Apoc and WDGAF, which makes the op pretty baseless and founded upon mere speculation. Two, it's extremely off topic and derailed.

Happy KaWing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.