Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You bring up a KaW that hardly resembles it's present state. A time when a trill in gold, prophet, iG, Foxes, Maj, etc. all had much more prestige associated with them. You may or may not have been good at that game, who knows. That KaW is long gone with different mechanics, features, values, and so forth. Saying you were good at atari doesn't make you good at Xbox.

Furthermore, why cover up your present short comings with former glories? You are only as good as your present OSW BMAN, simply be better.. . You missed a spot on my boots, I know you'll do better in the future buddy. Keep at it sport.

2. Nice pic Dirty haha. Did it come from your private yank folder? Eeek 

3. Zaft and harb could use that lesson aswell considering he was potless in 5 mins

4. Can't we just agree that you're all fourm warriors and end this stupidity

5. Your 100% correct noob, those where the best days of kaw. That was a time when being a boss, that meant feeding the crew by hand. Not hitting a generated eb.
    Those where the days when being a boss, that meant you needed an oaf and osf build or you clan won't grow. I would sit and plunder war my crew to the top, usually killing my earnings till I got help from my connect at Mt. Olympus !
    Those where the days when you had to actually do work son.
    You had to support your clan, not use them as meat shields. That's why I'm res now, because hear, we roster Check ranks 1-100 every time.
    If your lb, or the average spender, or the average kid without income.
    Hears a fun fact noob, the necklace around my neck, I can buy Ali with its value. My ring , I can make a plausible offer to IMF. My wife's ring , I can make a plausible offer to silph.
    I prefer to earn my keep, not buy it.

6. I guess you forgot laodas wall of you friends cf requests?
    Why did warlor and hog leave apoc in the first place?

7. First off who is Ali and why does he or she have a value? Human trafficking is illegal in most civilized countries. Secondly offering silph and imf wedding rings is adorable and if they accept please invite me to the wedding !!!

It was a pleasure conversing with you. If you need to tell me something feel free to contact me through my feed since you're silenced now. I recommend reading and following ToU kthxbai

8. Warlor never left Apoc. We've been a member of the family since officially joining last year.

9. This hasn't become Facebook official yet and until then, this alliance is nonexistent.

10. Lol chubby is going off of what he has been told. These osw's happened before he had even heard of osw.

11. Cant wait to hold hands and hit Apheriun all together as one bad ass war alliance woohooo

12. Whoooo bring on the world ebs! 500$ seal for an eb the entire kawmunnity can hit!

13. Ahhh. We have striked many of times and have obviously done a great job at covering our tracks.

14. Roni they are good at what they do, but Apoc/WDGAF would never let them become a super power without influential individuals taking them there, something they currently lack. Keep up the good fight IA. Much respect Zafties :) Love my Apoc FAM :p

15. This is a failed post. We "old guys" were waiting for the super alliance to take face beyond the shadows. I'm retired now but even with my limited contacts, I, and those I still hold dear in this game, saw it coming.

16. Yet you didn't read the thread. Obviously. Good job.

17. And Frank you are one sexy man! Good job.

18. It's true! Hide your wife hide your kids 

19. Woohoooo! Someone has finally come to realise how sexy Frank really is! So mysterious

20. I did read the original post as apparently you did not Frank. This isn't new news. I did not have to read the whole forum to affirm what I already knew to come to pass.
    Gain forum points on those who sit in wait to suckle off from your verbal ejaculations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.