Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All hail the freedom fighter!!

LYTHE and listin, gentilmen,
    That be of frebore blode;
    I shall you tel of a gode yeman,
    His name was Robyn -IMF-

2. This

3. Makes anyone feel better zaft can say DM started it lol

4. Dude...

you're definitely in love. Always love to see people people who are truly happy together. :mrgreen:

5. IMF and nightmare are a better couple than redstar and cella, I hear they even rub eachothers butts whenever it's hurt

Ps: hit me if you wish I don't really care I'm just going to attack everyone equally

6. What does fury know about ally trading apoc hires n clears  now shut up muppet

7. Tears? No
    Offended ? Yes and heard why.
    You seem to forget mdk is in your alliance . Some are on your council , yes?
    Well hear's a Kaw history lesson chump, noob.
    Before WDGA Tear, mdk and the rest of the old Bad ass crew was called Infrared Serenity. That crew had an osw record of Zero losses or CF surrenders . That included an osw with the Warriors at KOTFE , CR, Kings lounge (like 10 times lol) Teo and a bunch of others. Guess who lead the pack numb nuts? That's right me:) and my lovely partner in crime Rie , so no your place and shine the sides of my boots better or no tip for you!

8. IMF and I have been trouncing zaft together for years now lol. Started from the bottom now we here.

And harb u goof. I don't infer I don't estimate I don't exaggerate. I say zaft is toast cuz u are. U are never gonna be the same. Went from 1500 plus accounts to only 230 active across the board. And I say invictus is toast from watching wdgaf deplete you of your kaw gold and allies. Both families were fools to think they would win agains wdgaf or ourselves.

And now all you have left is to throw some lame forum trash at us, but we bin brushing our shoulders off at the dribble.

Truth hurts. I get it.

Mark my words tho, not one LB with anything to lose will be badmouthing IMF, so what does that say? Only the max plunder stripped bombed out and depleted address us now. Lol

9. Anyone not drinking the koolaid fed to kaw from wdgaf would know it's practically a stalemate.

10. Harbie, that's great, you're on the board finally. Welcome to the osw, it's only been several months already lol. I haven't seen a list of your strips yet though...what a bummer :/

Now I know you said in a previous thread that you'd be the big man and not post in forums anymore yet here you are. Please stay. I look forward to you entertaining us all :)

11. Harb is a real life goof

12. Antichrist much talk from an mp account outside of war

13. At least he's not kissing anyone's ass...

14. Harbinger_of_wrath

-IMF-

Guess that makes you what now? :?

15. Meh, i see it how it is

16. Yea sucks to be in an alliance that is full of people who have each other's backs lol

Not like zaft where 75% have taken personal cf

Not like zaft where they let a leader get stripped off the lb and not even a roster check lol

Come to KotFE and shera will show u how to run a scout check program.

And if a high five to IMF strays and I slap his bum who cares?? Not me! Not IMF !

19. Lmao, dude go take your meds. Did meet in real life? Were you the guy I saw wearing that flower dress and playing kaw in Starbucks? Say it isn't so 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.