Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Yep not only king mp all zaft should be hailed :)

2. You should take a look at his achievements again. Level four Surveyor of the Abyss achieved four days ago. Is that around the time of the strip I wonder? In other words, the previous ally rank 79 LB hasn't bought all of the lands yet. It looks like it's not an excuse, huh?

3. Where is troll-machine? He ran his mouth in forums at the start of war and now he's running from that war?

Speaking of running..which silver account is going to be listed next in a third party 'store'?

Lego, u should've thought of our 'family' ties the first time u kissed apocs butts on Philo's thread. One word comes to mind when I read ur groupie posts: pathetic

Blackfly, I understand u had to post with statless alt cos mary ordered for apoc to stop posting forums, but we can see not many take him seriously so they post regardless. U need to grow some, I'm sure Mary won't kick u if u post with main. After kicking some inactives for eb unlocks, u guys need all manpower u can hang on to to save ur hypocritical faces

The real question is: why is Zaft not pinned? Why so little incoming? Back in the day the side with greater numbers would have no problem pinning enemy for those to fail ebs. Catch xtals, track regens, don't let them breath..Requires good organizing and respectable leadership though. Is this a foreign concept to rp warriors of apoc? Instead they cry about us running hte..while running b2b hte themselves lol

4. 

Love you Russian spy

[​IMG]

5. Pretty obvious who you are spank  you should stop using alts and use your main to help your clan get off its ass . You took control of a lb clan ... How's that working out ? and since when has replacing stripped bfa with cs been a winning osw strategy ? So a little less propoganda crap and more nf action would be greatly appreciated 

6. Bfa is overrated. Stats first, combined with equipment, then stash in bfa till release of next lands or something. Unless u're bc, high up on lb, bfa is nothing but a way of banking and making some extra gold. Oh, and an ego boost for some lol One of my Kaw mentors, who also happened to be one of the founders of kaw's first Osw clan always said: best way to upgrade ur sts is to start an Osw. Based off my humble stts, abysal sword alone gives me over 80mill in spy Attk bfe. How many trills in spy def bfa will it take for u to overpower that? Do ur math or just ask those who have more Osw experience than 80% of apoc ;)

7.  the subject was a lb account formerly #79 I believe , but you'd know that better than me 

8. U're missing the point. Ranks don't matter. If one has some lands/buildings to ug, there's no reason for them to hang on to bfa when it's being shopped one way or the other, not until they maxed out the upgrades anyway

9. It's no bluff, we all have seen what you have done.. How you abandoned your clan when they needed you most.. And to think, we all believed that Cow guy was bad ass. The fact that you are trying to hide it is a joke. It was all over forums seeing as you are so high profile

10. Making claims of selling accounts is against tou.

Second ask carnage if they get hardly any inc

11. Selling accounts is against Tou. As well as accusing without a proof, which is easily obtainable, and I have it, so don't bother

I was told to ask Destiny about inc too. So I went there. Not much Inc I tell ya..and definitely not failing ebs due to being pinned non stop lol

3 clans are suppose to be on Fury. Is it safe to assume that -Diogy- is the only one active in those 3 clans, since he's the only one in my nf, 8hrs ago?

12. if Silver accounts are disappearing it doesn't surprise me. You tried to take a passenger jet into a dog fight.. Don't get me wrong it was a nice jet, but when you're only equipment is a parachute you're eventually gonna use it

13. what ever happened to Chaos Reborn Onslaught clan . it had its big opening on january 1st 2015 and now its obsolete.also kotfe-black flame has shut its doors ! but they only highlight ours .

14. But they have to fight over the one parachute they have.

Who is silver? 

15. That actually made me smile, lmao. Destiny doesn't get inc? We must have been hitting the wrong clan then  I'm pretty sure the amount of inc HiT receives isn't over nothing.
    Arguing about lacking inc is so old - I'm pretty sure every clan in this osw has an inc room - go check and get over it.

16. Twisting words is ur best defense I get it..I didn't say 'no inc', I said 'not much', can u read? It'd be acceptable amount of inc if we were against 1 clan with like 60 members. Yup, there's about 60 Osw active players in mary's 'empire' called apockeep smilinglol

17. "No inc", "not much" <-- same difference.
    Glad you picked that up, really
    60?  have you legit counted? can I have a list?

18. Lady trash do you "hit" anyone!

19. There's a difference, unless it's ur best argument, then u can say it's the same. But u kinda right. Having this little inc from so many clans - we might as well say 'no inc' lol

20. Crayon eater alert!!