Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. So much zaft butthurt here lately 

Special congrats to the top two zaft accounts who fell below 150 on ally leaderboard today. I look forward to your final destination.

2. It's called stat upgrades.. But yes I am very butt hurt here

3. Nah, you're butthurt.

One was already bc, dropping from ally rank 79 to under 150. Nice stab at an excuse though lol

How's working toward max plunder going Larry?

4.  I know u been there awhile but are you hitting us? Or.......

5. Hitting Zaft Carnage yes. When its time for me to hit Fury you will know. If you don't believe me ask them.

6.  did you just threaten to farm us from an item eb clan ? 

7. Now you know... And knowing is half the battle

8. I know you are but what am I

9. Are you hatin on my forum posting alt yo?

Why would I want to take it back to mp.. Truth be told it was my bank that you guys busted.. It had 5t in completely statless volley transfer allies.. I still think it's funny how you actually bought that crap.. Wish I had caught it but it was cleaned. Nice job though..
    Now I'm just using this account to far BelleMarty and her crew, so much for there CA.

I could drop pots and get back to mp.. Please don't imply like I would have to struggle to get anything to mp, I'm a grown ass man

10. Which one? Please share with us your recent LB stripping exploits so that kid Blackturd can kiss his IMF poster before he goes to sleep tonight

11. Well you should know pal lol. Or is there a communication problem over there?

12. All of you guys are in eb clans, not just him

13. Jano remember when you reset and ran from the first oG/wdgaf war?

14. Chubby, it's called freedom of speech. I'll exercise the right how I please :)

15. Dirty do you remember when you made that up a few months ago? I wasn't even playing the game at that time

I have asked for proof of this "running" numerous times and you are yet to find any

16. That's a lot of gold...you have to earn it to strip it right? Wow...just wow...

17. You were Skilla.. Everyone remembers it

18. Jugger u r on our list as few are actives in Hit...
    U guys took lot of damage :)

Aint i am on ur Ca. Bcoz i get sb everytime but the moment u fotget i do unloads on U.

Dont tell me hit is not getting any incs ?
    If not ask ur clan owner :)

19. You are literally autistic. That Skilla account was my username post reset, not before it. The reset was also done for fun, with a friend.

I bet you don't even know my account's name before i reset anyways...

And If you manage to find proof that I reset from an OG/WDGAF war, then I'll reset right now.

And since this war was so big, I'm sure you will be able to find proof somewhere won't you? Very easily too. Good luck bud