AoTS- the greatest family of clans - sun empire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bendangee, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Lol, I sorta-remembered it after I posted that :)

2. Guys, I do not understand it.

3. AotS is warring people. I don't understand the pal screenshots either but...

4. It can't be put any simpler really...

5. I didn't understand at first*

6. It's pretty simple feather, atos start a war then compete within there alliance as to who can self pin the longest and which clan can complete haunting fastest whilst pretending to them selves there not at war.

7. Lol jonsk. I couldnt have put it any better myself.

8. Meanwhile the other clans AOTS pulled in to their war are being decimated! People are running and begging for mercy. Typical.

9. HoG is in this too lol

10. Been biting my tongue. But. Wulf you usually appear to be delusional when it comes to kaw. And this "OSW" if u wanna call it that only reaffirms my suspicions.

I wish Wulf would create a handbook or guide on how to act in a strip war. Then we could all do the opposite. 

I have ss of Wulf saying he doesn't care if we strip his friends. Maybe that's why pats left.

You will find it very hard to find someone in our family say that.

Aots, you will not win war by running eb.

I faRm tRick ASS mARks - NiGHTMARe

KotFE

11. It's just a war, men and wars.
    It's like the weird thing kids to- whoever has the most crayons is BA. Just add a iPhone/computer/iPod and a "kingdom". Words get thrown around and you all are at each others throats trying to show who's more dominant than the other.
    That brings up a image of my dog when another male weimerainer walks into my home. His mane bunches up and he's all pissy. Men are more or less like dominating dogs. And war is just their favorite toy.  woof

12. This post is no longer relevant.

13. Pms 

14. Support to elbo and couchman 

15. LMAO Wulf doing favours for sailors now lol this will no doubt be my last post b4 i'm forum banned as well as perm banned.

Thanks for the war wulf if you hadn't of trashed me in wc things might of been different now we are pulling your alliance apart piece by piece and loving every min of it. Have u spoken to leaders in Voodoo seems they are tired of the OATS alliance all ready.

To all my haters **** you idgaf the silencing spree was nothing personal on ig, I just had enough of the bs that come with being a mod be that the ass kissers or some of the other mods. You know who you are Cor self-righteous prick that you are. One day you will get caught out and ill be there to laugh at you.

Keep up the good Fight KotFE and Family/Friends :mrgreen:

16. Hmm deal with your own **** future clans only the most organized can actually manage alliances which fight all together always.

17. I do agree with Yarmes about Cor, can't stand reading his condescending attitude toward people.